Windows 10: Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

Discus and support Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having a problem that's been holding me away from using my headphones with Bluetooth. Every time I use them with Bluetooth, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sebblich, May 20, 2020.

1. Sebblich Win User

Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

Hello,

I've been having a problem that's been holding me away from using my headphones with Bluetooth. Every time I use them with Bluetooth, the volume is suddenly much lower, than if I used the AUX-cord. When I tried them on my phone, they could play loud as hell, but with Windows 10 it's just really low volume. My headphones are Sony MDR-XB950N1.

I've watched many different videos, and I've looked at multiple different community posts, but nothing has helped. The sound also cuts. Like, for example, when I get a Discord notification, I only hear the last milliseconds of the notification sound.

I hope I'll be able to get it fixed soon! :

:)

Sebblich, May 20, 2020
  2. gordon99 Win User

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, May 20, 2020
  3. Sound volume in headphones is too low

The sound volume in my headphones is too low. I have set all Windows volume controls to the max. With that setting, I can understand speech, but the sound is somewhat distorted, as one expects when turning the volume to max.
    (The distortion makes music not sound good.)
    Max volume should be painful to hear, but this is just OK.

My headphones are wired earbuds, plugged in to the headphone jack in the back of a new HP desktop running Windows 10.

I don't use speakers on my desktop. I only get sound through the headphones.

I have plugged the same headphones into a laptop, and the sound becomes painful with the Windows volume at 33% - so the headphones are not broken.

What should I look for / how can I troubleshoot this?

radumanolescu, May 20, 2020
  4. Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

Low Volume turns of the sound for Headphones

Example Video:

When the volume is too low, the Headphones just turn off. How to prevent that? The sound does not turn off at low volume for normal speakers aswell...

kung foo man, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

1. Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Low sound volume

2. With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why: Windows 10 ,21 H2 JapaneseAcer Inspire E5-576I noticed when I use headphone the volume seems very reasonable but, when I use laptop without headphone I got to increase volume I wonder why?Does that mean I need to install something in the Windows or else OR it is normal...
  3. With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why: Windows 10 ,21 H2 JapaneseAcer Inspire E5-576I noticed when I use headphone the volume seems very reasonable but, when I use laptop without headphone I got to increase volume I wonder why?Does that mean I need to install something in the Windows or else OR it is normal...
  4. With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Low volume - Windows 10 - Realtek Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low volume - Windows 10 - Realtek Sound: My earphones works perfectly fine on my phone but when I plugged it in on my PC, it produces a very low volume sound. I tried re-installing Realtek, updating it and used the Windows 10 HD audio driver.My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2V....
  6. Low volume - Windows 10 - Realtek Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low volume - Windows 10 - Realtek Sound: My earphones works perfectly fine on my phone but when I plugged it in on my PC, it produces a very low volume sound. I tried re-installing Realtek, updating it and used the Windows 10 HD audio driver.My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2V....
  7. Low volume - Windows 10 - Realtek Sound

8. Low sound volume?

Low sound volume?: Since updating my wife's and my Sister-N-Law's laptops to the April update And the CU the volume on their laptops is low even though the volume is set to 100. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card drivers. My wife's...
  9. Low sound volume

Low sound volume: Since going from Win8 to Win10 tech preview I have had to increase my volume a lot more than before to hear anything. Has anyone else had sound volume issues with Win10? thanks 3965
  10. Windows 10 low sound volume.

Windows 10 low sound volume.: I just did a clean win10 install yesterday, everything works fine except for my audio sound volume. My device is compatible, it works just fine under Windows 8.1 but its way too small compared from my Windows 10 now. *Sad 14081