Windows 10: Low speaker volume

Discus and support Low speaker volume in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My speaker volume will not go high enough for Zoom calls and Facebook videos mainly church. I have the volume at 100% and can barely hear people. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jj the jj, Nov 23, 2020.

1. jj the jj Win User

Low speaker volume

My speaker volume will not go high enough for Zoom calls and Facebook videos mainly church. I have the volume at 100% and can barely hear people.

I listened to the same video on Chrome my usual browser, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge for a comparison. The volume level was the same on both Chrome and Firefox and didn't play at ALL on Microsoft Edge.

YouTube videos are fine - I can listen to most of them at 60% or below.

I have Windows 10 and my computer is a ProStar new in February. I'm not a techie, so if you tell me to do something like check my driver, for instance, I will have no way of knowing what it is I need to do.

I've looked online and most seem to suggest I get an app that will boost my sound.

I need the Zoom calls for work and it's embarrassing to keep asking what people have said.

Any suggestions? with specific answers - sorry!

:)

jj the jj, Nov 23, 2020
  2. pykpyk Win User

Low volume on bluetooth speakers-windows 10

Hello,

I have a problem with low volume on bluetooth speakers (Fenda r30bt). Volume is set at maximum level on computer and speaker but it's still quiet.

pykpyk, Nov 23, 2020
  3. jorgeteix Win User
    E90 - low speaker volume

Hello. I just bought a E90. The speaker's volume is too low altough is at max. What can I do to fix this? Thanks, Jorge

jorgeteix, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Low speaker volume

E90 - low speaker volume

hi,

is it too low when playing music or low ring tones when somebody is calling?

* if playing music, try to place it on top of a table, the sound volume will increase and the quality will also be better

* if its the ring tone, goto the "Profiles" and make sure that the ring tone volume is set to max or select a louder ring tone

friedbrains, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Low speaker volume

1. Low speaker volume - Similar Threads - Low speaker volume

2. Monitor Speaker volume low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Speaker volume low.: I recently bought an Asus Proart monitor which has speakers built in. I bought this monitor because it had speakers. When connect my new PC to the monitor with an HDMI cable I get video but the audio volume is very low. It is almost diifficult to hear. I have set the volume...
  3. Monitor Speaker volume low.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Speaker volume low.: I recently bought an Asus Proart monitor which has speakers built in. I bought this monitor because it had speakers. When connect my new PC to the monitor with an HDMI cable I get video but the audio volume is very low. It is almost diifficult to hear. I have set the volume...
  4. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods: After I disconnect my airpods from my pc Windows 10, ASUS, the max volume of the speakers is lower than usual, in fact I start hearing stuff when I hit like 25-30 of the max 100 of volume, this is fixed normally when I restart my computer, but is annoying to do it, and some...
  5. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods: After I disconnect my airpods from my pc Windows 10, ASUS, the max volume of the speakers is lower than usual, in fact I start hearing stuff when I hit like 25-30 of the max 100 of volume, this is fixed normally when I restart my computer, but is annoying to do it, and some...
  6. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Low volume.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low volume.: Greetings!My computer recently started being quieter!! I have volume at about 100 and it's still quiet. It happens when I watched YouTube. Please help me! Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume/3e3aaa8d-2c05-4e78-b94e-cd412d043373
  8. Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker: I am having intermittent issues with my laptop - ever since I purchased it - an envy 13-ba0010na. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-low-volume-and-no-volume-after-using-external/a406e44f-19a6-4c27-b54a-aaa785bcd8f2
  9. volume low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    volume low: volume low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-low/95a103b8-7af8-4705-9842-c940057d5edc
  10. speaker volume is too low at 100%

speaker volume is too low at 100%: Lately, I can barely hear sound from my internal speakers, even when they are maxed. The sound is fine when in Speaker Properties. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/speaker-volume-is-too-low-at-100/b9977980-4e2c-460e-931e-77316d7a4ac8