Windows 10: Low-spec free steam games?

Discus and support Low-spec free steam games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a really low end Acer laptop, and am looking for some free steam games that it would run ok. here are my specs: CPU: AMD E1-7010 Dual-Core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ainsley, Dec 11, 2017.

1. ainsley Win User

Low-spec free steam games?

I have a really low end Acer laptop, and am looking for some free steam games that it would run ok.
    here are my specs:

CPU: AMD E1-7010 Dual-Core 1.5 GHz
    Graphics: AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
    RAM: 4GB DDR3

Thanks a lot

:)

ainsley, Dec 11, 2017
  2. Handy1964 Win User

Windows 10 Update - DIsc Space Error even after installing USB drive. Keeps telling me I need a minimum of 20GB space.

I have an Acer ES11 with 32GB storage with only about 6GB free and have the same issue with the Anniversary update. I thought Windows 10 was designed with low spec devices such as tablets in mind, so seems surprising we can't upgrade.

Handy1964, Dec 11, 2017
  3. C2-00 software

You should of checked out the specs before purchase and this is an entry level/low end device so dont expect higher specs.

techbuzzireland, Dec 11, 2017
  4. MrNeeds Win User

Grim Fandando remastered is free on GOG.com right now, that'll run on your system.

MrNeeds, Dec 12, 2017
  5. ainsley Win User
    Thanks, I’ll give it a go.

ainsley, Dec 12, 2017
  6. Stephanie Win User
    Stephanie, Dec 12, 2017
  7. If you're a fan of Mad Max and Twisted metal, Crossout is the game for you.

gettheclicker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Low-spec free steam games? - Similar Threads - Low spec free

2. How to get free Steam Games

in Windows 10 News
    How to get free Steam Games: [IMG]When you think of Steam, the first thing that comes to mind is games, and rightfully so. It is home to the largest collection of PC games in the world, but would you believe many of those are titles you can acquire for free? Not everyone knows this, but you can get free...
  3. A steam game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A steam game issue: Hello dear commnuity hub. My game, ''left 4 dead 2'' is crashing in mid game or starting loading screen or somewhere when in the game. Probably due of lots of addons and i did these steps for solving my problem: 1. I did reset to ''download cache'' in my settings tab. 2....
  4. Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are a gamer, I am pretty sure that you are not oblivious to the Steam platform. It is a wonderland for gamers as it stores a lot of great games. However, a general perception is that Steam all the games on Steam are paid, which is far from the truth, there are...
  5. Specs you need for a nice lag-free game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specs you need for a nice lag-free game: 3D games such as Minecraft or Assassins creed sure do need lots of expensive specs. Here's the minimums: 4GB of RAM, 2GB will cause lag. At least an i3 Processor, won't run on Extremely high-leveled games like Assassins Creed. Must be at least 2.6GHZ For Assassins Creed,...
  6. Steam games not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam games not launching: I decided to come back to civ 5, and when I press play, all that happens is a small box saying "checking for updates" comes up for a brief moment, followed by another box saying "Searching for steam game updates" again for a brief moment. Nothing happens after. This also...
  7. Steam Running in low res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Running in low res: Hi all I just installed Windows 10 Pro from the official updater in what was Windows 7. Since the upgrade to Windows 10 there are a few bits I am tweaking to get them how I like them but one I cannot find a fix for. 1. When I open Steam it opens in ultra low...
  8. Spec Ops: The Line FREE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spec Ops: The Line FREE!: Spec Ops: The Line [img] 107044
  9. Running Windows 10 on low spec systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running Windows 10 on low spec systems: Anyone running 10 on a low spec machine? ( eg. Core 2 processors, and pre Windows 7 compliant) I'm keen to know how the performance keeps up after a few days, weeks etc. 11038
  10. Windows 7 or Windows 10 on low-spec netbook?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 or Windows 10 on low-spec netbook?: Hi! I have to reinstall OS on low-spec netbook. Should I stay with Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit) or update to Windows 10 (update & make clean install)? Any performance improvements? Acer Aspire One AO722 Processor: AMD Fusion APU C-60 (1 GHz and up to 1.33 GHz,...