Windows 10: low streaming bandwith

Discus and support low streaming bandwith in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have played fh4 since oktober 2020. I was playing on medium but noticed that i can play it on high graphics 60fps no lag nothing. but then in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Double MAC-10, Mar 4, 2021.

1. low streaming bandwith

I have played fh4 since oktober 2020. I was playing on medium but noticed that i can play it on high graphics 60fps no lag nothing. but then in februari something strange happend and that is the low streaming bandwith. If i drive above 250 kph it gives an unplayable lag and the driving car stops in an instant. i have played a long time on high graphics and nothing happend. after the update in february i believe, the low streaming bandwith started to show up. Does anyone has a fix for this?

my specs

lenovo ideapad s540-15iwl. the one with the gtx 1650 max-q

:)

Double MAC-10, Mar 4, 2021
  2. babyemily Win User

Bandwith

My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me?

babyemily, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 4, 2021
  4. low streaming bandwith

Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

low streaming bandwith

1. low streaming bandwith - Similar Threads - low streaming bandwith

2. Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming: Hello, I had an older ideapad that would display 4k and 1080p if 4k not offered with no issues since 2017. In Nov/22, all of the sudden low res text, images, and videos played low res contantly. It plays 4k like a 1080, it plays 1080 like a 720. One interesting fact: I...
  3. Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming: Hello, I had an older ideapad that would display 4k and 1080p if 4k not offered with no issues since 2017. In Nov/22, all of the sudden low res text, images, and videos played low res contantly. It plays 4k like a 1080, it plays 1080 like a 720. One interesting fact: I...
  4. Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Managing bandwith with a shared internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Managing bandwith with a shared internet: I share my internet box with my neighbour. Is there a way to prevent me using all the bandwidth when he is connected ? I hope my english is not too bad.. submitted by /u/stackcverflow [link] [comments]...
  6. Bandwith

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bandwith: My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bandwith/ca553fc6-aa9e-4e1c-9cd7-d54610be40d1
  7. All streamed videos are low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All streamed videos are low quality: Hi There, No matter what service I use, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go and most online streaming services, the quality of the video seems very poor and pixelated. I have fast internet (200mbps). I have ensured all drivers are up to date. I have disabled windows defender and...
  8. Browser Huge use of Bandwith

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Huge use of Bandwith: Hello all, I'm a web developer, and lately I've noticed that while developing on an online server, with Apache blocking all IP's besides my network to access it, I'm using huge amounts of bandwith. In order to monitor my bandwith usage, i've used NetLimiter and Netbalancer....
  9. Netflix App Low Quality Streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App Low Quality Streaming: After upgrading to Win 10 my streaming quality is lousy in my NF app. I don't see any settings for this. Any help appreciated. 19185
  10. svchhost.exe hogging bandwith

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    svchhost.exe hogging bandwith: My internet download speed is only 1MB/s. Often svchost.exe eats up all the speed for itself, downloading something. Most often it's some update, but not always. Anyway I have unlimited data plan, so I don't care much about what it downloads, what drives me crazy is that...