Windows 10: Low vol in windows 10 Fix

Discus and support Low vol in windows 10 Fix in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This rectifies Win10 low volume. Right-click the speaker icon in the Taskbar. Select “Speakers” in the menu: In the “Playback” tab right click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flowerchild, Sep 28, 2018.

1. flowerchild Win User

Low vol in windows 10 Fix

This rectifies Win10 low volume.

Right-click the speaker icon in the Taskbar.
    Select “Speakers” in the menu:
    In the “Playback” tab right click on “Speakers” > select Properties
    Select “Enhancements” tab.
    Tick Equalizer > Setting click on the triple dots button > slide all to the top > save give it a name.
    and click “OK”

I tried everyting around the net, xouldn't find a solution, played, this fix really works.

:)

flowerchild, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Low vol in windows 10 Fix - Similar Threads - Low vol Fix

2. Low vol in windows 10 Fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low vol in windows 10 Fix: This rectifies Win10 low volume. Right-click the speaker icon in the Taskbar. Select “Speakers” in the menu: In the “Playback” tab right click on “Speakers” > select Properties Select “Enhancements” tab. Tick Equalizer > Setting click on the triple dots button > slide all...
  3. low volume after updat how to fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    low volume after updat how to fix: how to fix volume on widows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/low-volume-after-updat-how-to-fix/635396bb-6ea2-437c-8033-cb33224b001d
  4. Low disk space warning Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low disk space warning Windows 10: I am getting a warning every few minutes that I'm running out of space on disk D. There's nothing on disk D. How do I stop that very annoying message?...
  5. Low resolution on Windows 10 boot screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Low resolution on Windows 10 boot screen: Hi, I am experiencing a problem when starting up my PC. When I start it the BIOS boot appears, that's all good. After BIOS I get the Windows logo with the circle with small dots going round and round. But just before the login screen appears the screen goes black and then...
  6. Windows 10 low sound volume.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 low sound volume.: I just did a clean win10 install yesterday, everything works fine except for my audio sound volume. My device is compatible, it works just fine under Windows 8.1 but its way too small compared from my Windows 10 now. *Sad 14081
  7. Windows 10 CU Low Performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 CU Low Performance: Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was underperforming then i booted the computer and re-installed the windows 10 from the ground without any saves or anything, it came with...
  8. Windows 10 Low on Memory - Firefox

Windows 10 Low on Memory - Firefox: Hi all, There have been "Low on Memory" error messages from Windows since about 3.1, if I remember correctly. However, here we are in mid-2016 and Windows is still 'Low on Memory'. I know the difference between physical memory, page file, swap file, commit, paged,...
  9. Running Windows 10 on low spec systems

Running Windows 10 on low spec systems: Anyone running 10 on a low spec machine? ( eg. Core 2 processors, and pre Windows 7 compliant) I'm keen to know how the performance keeps up after a few days, weeks etc. 11038
  10. Windows is low on memory

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is low on memory: There's something weird going on with my memory. I haven't updated my computer or anything recently, but yesterday everything was fine, and then this morning when I woke up my computer the start screen displayed yesterday's date and was playing some sort of strange music...