Windows 10: Low vol in windows 10 Fix

Discus and support Low vol in windows 10 Fix in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This rectifies Win10 low volume. Right-click the speaker icon in the Taskbar. Select “Speakers” in the menu: In the “Playback” tab right click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by flowerchild, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Low vol in windows 10 Fix

This rectifies Win10 low volume.

Right-click the speaker icon in the Taskbar.
    Select “Speakers” in the menu:
    In the “Playback” tab right click on “Speakers” > select Properties
    Select “Enhancements” tab.
    Tick Equalizer > Setting click on the triple dots button > slide all to the top > save give it a name.
    and click “OK”

I tried everyting around the net, xouldn't find a solution, played, this fix really works.

:)

flowerchild, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Low vol in windows 10 Fix

Delta6326, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Low vol in windows 10 Fix

1. Low vol in windows 10 Fix - Similar Threads - Low vol Fix

2. TWO OS. Windows 10 and Windows 10 vol 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO OS. Windows 10 and Windows 10 vol 2: How do I resolve this. Windows 10 says pc needs repair. I have to use vol 2 to login but it's interfering with admin saying I don't have access to some parts re c drive...
  3. TWO OS. Windows 10 and Windows 10 vol 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWO OS. Windows 10 and Windows 10 vol 2: How do I resolve this. Windows 10 says pc needs repair. I have to use vol 2 to login but it's interfering with admin saying I don't have access to some parts re c drive...
  4. how to fix low quality audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix low quality audio?: Delivering low quality audio to my headphone.... Quality gets very bad after reinstalling the Windows. I have tried everything like driver reinstallation and reinstall windows even updated the windows through installer....
  5. how to fix low quality audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix low quality audio?: Delivering low quality audio to my headphone.... Quality gets very bad after reinstalling the Windows. I have tried everything like driver reinstallation and reinstall windows even updated the windows through installer....
  6. Low memory in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low memory in Windows 10: I am trying to print in microsoft publisher and a warning keeps popping up that says windows memory is low and it says I need to close out other programs but I have nothing else open and I have looked and my memory is at 41%....
  7. Low sound in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low sound in windows 10: I can hear sound in my laptop but it is too low and I can't hear it clearly and this issue is facing after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-sound-in-windows-10/5d98be6f-f131-458a-9e8b-962aa89d0068
  8. Windows 10 app Vol Device Prefences slider grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 app Vol Device Prefences slider grayed out: Hi In Settins/sound/advanced sound options the slider for theprogram WSJT is grayed out. My windows 10 is uptodate. Suggestions as to what is happening please [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 low storage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 low storage?: System and Reserved takes up 440 gigabytes of space currently, and I don't think it's supposed to. Disk cleaner is supposed to take out 20 gigs, but doesn't work. submitted by /u/Jaimedeservedbetter [link] [comments]...
  10. Low vol in windows 10 Fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Low vol in windows 10 Fix: This rectifies Win10 low volume. Right-click the speaker icon in the Taskbar. Select “Speakers” in the menu: In the “Playback” tab right click on “Speakers” > select Properties Select “Enhancements” tab. Tick Equalizer > Setting click on the triple dots button > slide all...