Windows 10: Low volume after fresh W10 installation

Discus and support Low volume after fresh W10 installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just installed Windows10 on my computer after facing some problems with Windows Apps, I've noticed low output coming out of my Logitech G633 headset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/einDUCKFLIP, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Low volume after fresh W10 installation

I just installed Windows10 on my computer after facing some problems with Windows Apps, I've noticed low output coming out of my Logitech G633 headset. Earlier, my Spotify volume bar was set at 40% and windows volume set to 60, and it felt loud, now I have to set volume on Spotify to it's maximum just to get similar results as before. Same with games or YouTube on my browser. All drivers are updated (Realtek).
    What could be the problem?

submitted by /u/einDUCKFLIP
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/einDUCKFLIP, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Muffy Win User

Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install

Low volume after fresh W10 installation [​IMG]

Not necessarily, if the settings are not fully set in the properties that can affect the volume max via the normal means.
    Image 4 also check the list options are all unticked.

Muffy, Nov 9, 2019
  3. WPecker Win User
    Windows 10 - Volume VERY, VERY low.

I have a DELL XPS Studio and upgraded from W7pro to W10.

As per previous posts, audio was very low and could not be turned up.

Logged in as local admin, I removed the driver in device manager, installed the one listed in

Troubleshooting: how to install the Microsoft HD Audio class driver

Re-started my PC and the Realtek driver had re-installed and volume was back to normal for this PC.

WPecker, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Low volume after fresh W10 installation

BSOD with fresh W10 install?

Ok so I got fed up with this and just tried to re install W10 (2nd time) and got more BSODs when all I had installed was

W10

GPU drivers

MOBO audio drivers

google toolbar

steam

1 game

THATS ALL! In 10 years of building PCs and installing OS's I have never had such a problem with installation. Typically its installed and done, but with W10 every single time I install it fresh, there is a BSOD.

JoshWaters, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Low volume after fresh W10 installation

1. Low volume after fresh W10 installation - Similar Threads - Low volume fresh

2. Low fps after fresh installed windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps after fresh installed windows 10: Runing 3090 gpu founders edition with 32 gb ram and i9 10900k cpu would like to have some tips or solutions for this problem did I windows 10 update and it ruined worse then last time game like gta 5, 30 fps and Saint Row new one up to 40 50 fps last time the Saint Row ruined...
  3. Low fps after fresh installed windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low fps after fresh installed windows 10: Runing 3090 gpu founders edition with 32 gb ram and i9 10900k cpu would like to have some tips or solutions for this problem did I windows 10 update and it ruined worse then last time game like gta 5, 30 fps and Saint Row new one up to 40 50 fps last time the Saint Row ruined...
  4. W10 sound extremely low volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 sound extremely low volume: I removed and installed my MB into my wife's tower. I finally have it all setup, EXCEPT, I have extremely low volume from my external speakers connected to line out and from headphones connected to the HD Audio front panel jack. Sound is the same with or without the HD audio...
  5. Fresh W10 Install on D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh W10 Install on D: Drive?: so i have windows 10 installed on my c: drive but it has become unstable, even a reset and countless other "tricks" didn't fix the issues, so i've decided to just go ahead and do a clean install... as mentioned, it's installed on my c: drive but this time around i would like...
  6. Cannot activate W10 after fresh install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate W10 after fresh install: Went to Microsoft website and downloaded the ISO image of W10. I have a Lenovo D20 that I have performed a fresh OS install onto a new ssd hard drive. Wanted to make sure W10 ran okay on hardware. After comfortable that W10 was running okay (no device manager complaints,...
  7. BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install: I've been having trouble with this Dell laptop for about 8 months now. Every two weeks or so, it either crashes with a BSOD, or simply screen freezes (with audio stuttering) that requires a hard reset. Dell recently replaced the motherboard and memory, which still did not...
  8. Low sound volume after clean win10 installation

Low sound volume after clean win10 installation: Last week I tried to install the creator update and it made my laptop not to boot so I did clean win10 installation. After that I noticed that the sound volume isn't as high as it used to be even when turned up to 100%. Sounds goes unnoticable in somewhere near 13%. I...
  9. Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install

Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install: Hi everyone I own a sony vaio laptop and recently did a clean install of windows 10 on it, however I noticed that the volume was significantly lower than windows 8.1. My computer uses Realtek HD Audio. I tried installing drivers from Sony's as well as Realtek's website,...
  10. Can't do fresh install of W10, no UI after booting into installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't do fresh install of W10, no UI after booting into installer: The slightly longer version: I've tried both the in-Windows path and a USB key with Windows 10, and both times I boot into the installer application, but there's just a black screen. The monitor is on, actively displaying black (no power-save mode), but there's nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech g633 volume low