Windows 10: Low volume in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 version 2004

Discus and support Low volume in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 version 2004 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey there! I recently installed the Windows 10 version 2004 and now there seems to be something wrong with the audio in Microsoft Edge. Although the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Victor A96, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Low volume in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 version 2004

Hey there! I recently installed the Windows 10 version 2004 and now there seems to be something wrong with the audio in Microsoft Edge. Although the volume is set to 100% I can barely hear the videos or music. I thought it was due to some drivers and updates that I didn't installed, but I already installed them and the problem persists. This is only happening in Microsoft Edge, when I play the same videos or music in Chrome, the volume is perfect. Does anybody knows what it could be?

:)

Victor A96, Aug 12, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Aug 12, 2020
  3. low volume on ms edge for windows 10, anybody know how to get the volume higher

Hi Bill,

I realize that you experience low volume on Microsoft Edge. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• Do you face the same issue while using Internet Explorer?

• On which website in Edge do you face the low volume issue?

Close all open windows and restart the computer once to check if that helps.

Ensure that the system speaker volume is set to 100% to check if that helps.

You may also plug in an external speaker to the PC to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 12, 2020
  4. 劉長庚 Win User

Low volume in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 version 2004

Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

I have same problem

my new notebook is windows 10 2004 intel 10Gth CPU

but use Bluetooth Headphones play with Stereo is low sound

100 volume like 1 volume sound

and play with Hands-free AG Audio is correct sound

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I try ...

1. install windows updates many times
    2. use regedit set DisableAbsoluteVolume

0 to 1
    3. reinstall Stereo A2DP Driver
    4. repairing Bluetooth Headphones

amazing

Stereo Sound is Fixed

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I don't know which is correct solution

劉長庚, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Low volume in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 version 2004

1. Low volume in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - Low volume Microsoft

2. Microsoft 10 volume version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft 10 volume version: hi, I purchased a laptop which has windows 10 uploaded, its a volume license. The harddrive needs to be replaced, how do I download the same windows again. Can I just clone the harddrive? I don't have a product key....
  3. Microsoft 10 volume version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 10 volume version: hi, I purchased a laptop which has windows 10 uploaded, its a volume license. The harddrive needs to be replaced, how do I download the same windows again. Can I just clone the harddrive? I don't have a product key....
  4. Microsoft 10 volume version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Low Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Low Volume: Hi Microsoft,Just wanted to make sure you know, that you ruined the volume with one of your updates. The volume is way lower then it used to be. Please release some fix as this it insanely annoying. I can't listen to music on my PC because the sound is way too quiet. My phone...
  6. Low sound volume after windows upgrade 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low sound volume after windows upgrade 2004: Hello! So i upgraded my PC from 1909 to 2004. The update process took 30-40 mins on my machine and everything went smooth. The only thing which i have noticed is my sound volume. I didn't change anything but the audio is lower compared to 1909. Specs: i7 4790k, MSI Z97 SLI...
  7. Windows 10 2004 and Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 2004 and Microsoft Edge: How do I stop the latest and greatest Microsoft Edge from re-importing all the stuff from -I think- an old version of IE. I've removed the old version of IE from most of the systems connected to my MSFT Account. I have cleaned up the EDGE Bookmarks list several times on...
  8. Deleting Edge from Window 10 version 2004

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting Edge from Window 10 version 2004: How do I delete Windows Edge from Win 10 v 2004 and stop it re-appearing? There is no uninstall option in Control Panel \ Programs and Features. 161670
  9. Anyone's experiencing low volume after window 10 build 2004 update ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone's experiencing low volume after window 10 build 2004 update ?: I think for sure my volume is much louder before the update. Now It's still fine, but the volume seem way lower than it should be The driver for volume is controlled by Nvidia. When you upgrade Nvidia graphic card, it will install audio driver for you. There is nothing...
  10. New KB4559309 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    New KB4559309 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 version 2004: Microsoft has started rolling out a new KB4559309 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 version 2004 to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring. This update replaces the old Microsoft Edge with the new Chromium base Microsoft Edge. This update will not be available if...