Windows 10: Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

Discus and support Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After I disconnect my airpods from my pc Windows 10, ASUS, the max volume of the speakers is lower than usual, in fact I start hearing stuff when I hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarioSalas2, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

After I disconnect my airpods from my pc Windows 10, ASUS, the max volume of the speakers is lower than usual, in fact I start hearing stuff when I hit like 25-30 of the max 100 of volume, this is fixed normally when I restart my computer, but is annoying to do it, and some times even this doesn´t work, any solutions?

:)

DarioSalas2, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Vivian_S Win User

Airpod sound extremely low on pc

Hi Noah,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quality of audio is very low when you connect the Airpods to your computer. I appreciate that you have already tried updating the device drivers from Device Manager and performed few troubleshooting steps.

We will certainly look into this issue for you.

For clarity, please let us know

1. What is the version of Windows 10 installed on your computer?
    2. Are you aware of any changes or updates that was installed recently?
    3. Have you tried connecting the Airpod to any other Windows 10 computer, to check if we get the same result?

However, let’s try a few steps and check.

Method 1: Check Audio Enhancements

1. Press
    Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
    mmsys.cpl and click on OK.

3. Under
    Playback tab, double click on the sound device that you are using.(You can also check the audio format in the
    Advanced tab and select the highest quality available)

4. Click on
    Enhancements tab.

5. Toggle the checkbox for
    Loudness Equalization.

6. Click on
    OK.

Check if there is any difference in volume.

Also, Right click on the speaker icon on the
    Taskbar. Click on
    “OpenVolumeMixer”. Check if the Volume bar is turned up
    for the apps. You can control the volume of apps that are currently running using this option. Make sure the slider is all the way up.

Method 2: Check audio settings for Bluetooth devices.

You may want to check the steps mentioned under
    Audio
    in
    Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories

Method 3: Update Bluetooth drivers

I would suggest you to
    update the Bluetooth drivers
    from manufacturer website and check.

You can also try the audio troubleshooter in
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Let us know if the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Oct 22, 2021
  3. airpods disconnect in 1 second

i've been through lots of posts but none seem to fix my issue connecting airpods to my Surface laptop. The airpods paired successfully and when i click connect it connects for about 1 second and then disconnects. I see lots of posts about device manager
    and the power manager tab but there is no power manager tab. i see lots of posts about locating aripods in the human interface but they are not listed. i found one post about airpods under the bluetooth menu but nothing there seems to fix anything.

airpods worked seamlessly with my iphone.

thanks!

crazyswazy, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

1. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods - Similar Threads - Low volume speakers

2. Monitor Speaker volume low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Speaker volume low.: I recently bought an Asus Proart monitor which has speakers built in. I bought this monitor because it had speakers. When connect my new PC to the monitor with an HDMI cable I get video but the audio volume is very low. It is almost diifficult to hear. I have set the volume...
  3. Monitor Speaker volume low.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Speaker volume low.: I recently bought an Asus Proart monitor which has speakers built in. I bought this monitor because it had speakers. When connect my new PC to the monitor with an HDMI cable I get video but the audio volume is very low. It is almost diifficult to hear. I have set the volume...
  4. Airpod volume on windows pc is very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod volume on windows pc is very low: I recently upgraded my surface pro 3 laptop to Windows 11 and ever since the volume using my airpod pros is very low unless I turn it up to 100 and even then it's not very loud. I already turned on loudness equalization on in enhancements and my volume for apps is all the way...
  5. Airpod volume on windows pc is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpod volume on windows pc is very low: I recently upgraded my surface pro 3 laptop to Windows 11 and ever since the volume using my airpod pros is very low unless I turn it up to 100 and even then it's not very loud. I already turned on loudness equalization on in enhancements and my volume for apps is all the way...
  6. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods: After I disconnect my airpods from my pc Windows 10, ASUS, the max volume of the speakers is lower than usual, in fact I start hearing stuff when I hit like 25-30 of the max 100 of volume, this is fixed normally when I restart my computer, but is annoying to do it, and some...
  7. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods: After I disconnect my airpods from my pc Windows 10, ASUS, the max volume of the speakers is lower than usual, in fact I start hearing stuff when I hit like 25-30 of the max 100 of volume, this is fixed normally when I restart my computer, but is annoying to do it, and some...
  8. Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker: I am having intermittent issues with my laptop - ever since I purchased it - an envy 13-ba0010na. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-low-volume-and-no-volume-after-using-external/a406e44f-19a6-4c27-b54a-aaa785bcd8f2
  9. Low speaker volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low speaker volume: My speaker volume will not go high enough for Zoom calls and Facebook videos mainly church. I have the volume at 100% and can barely hear people. I listened to the same video on Chrome my usual browser, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge for a comparison. The volume level was the...
  10. speaker volume is too low at 100%

speaker volume is too low at 100%: Lately, I can barely hear sound from my internal speakers, even when they are maxed. The sound is fine when in Speaker Properties. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/speaker-volume-is-too-low-at-100/b9977980-4e2c-460e-931e-77316d7a4ac8