Windows 10: Low volume on the new Surface Book 3

Discus and support Low volume on the new Surface Book 3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone had low volume on the new Surface Book 3?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAY JOHNS, Jun 14, 2020.

1. RAY JOHNS Win User

Low volume on the new Surface Book 3

Has anyone had low volume on the new Surface Book 3?

:)

RAY JOHNS, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Book 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - May 21

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Low volume on the new Surface Book 3 :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Low volume on the new Surface Book 3 - Similar Threads - Low volume Surface

2. Volume Indicator broken windows 11 Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Indicator broken windows 11 Surface Book 3: Hi,When I change the volume on my Surface Book 3, either using the F row function buttons or rocker on the tablet itself, the indicator for the current volume is broken. I already reinstalled Windows 11 from a USB boot medium while troubleshooting another problem. This is...
  3. Volume Indicator broken windows 11 Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Indicator broken windows 11 Surface Book 3: Hi,When I change the volume on my Surface Book 3, either using the F row function buttons or rocker on the tablet itself, the indicator for the current volume is broken. I already reinstalled Windows 11 from a USB boot medium while troubleshooting another problem. This is...
  4. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  5. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  6. Battery Wear on New Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Wear on New Surface Book 3: The Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit shows that I have 4% battery wear on my new Surface Book 3 15", 32gb mem, 2tb ssd on the 22000 mWh battery not sure if that is the one in the keyboard or the screen. The 59700 mWh battery shows 0% battery wear. I have only had it for...
  7. Slow Boot Time on New Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Boot Time on New Surface Book 3: I am disappointed to see how slow the boot up time is on my new Surface Book 3. I would not expect this on an i7 10th gen processor with 32gb ram and fast 1tb ssd. For reference this is a fresh install of Win 10 on new Surface Book 3 and from power until login screen is...
  8. Surface book 3 Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface book 3 Bluetooth: My sb3 is having issues with not being "connected" to several bluetooth devices inlcuding the surface pen. The top button will not work but bluetooth settings says "paired" not "connected". This is a common issue byt i have nit been able to find a solution. This issue plus my...
  9. Surface Book output volume is low

Surface Book output volume is low: My surface book audio is low. Have tried some fix, but still the issue is there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-output-volume-is-low/019fbf2b-9623-44e6-b2a1-181579e77716
  10. Low volume Surface Book 2

Low volume Surface Book 2: Hi, I recently just bought my Surface Book 2 directly from the manufacturer so I suppose nothing should be damaged. However, my Surface Book 2 volume is significantly much smaller compared to my other laptop. I've tried and updated the ' Reatek High Definition Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio of surface book 3 is low?