Windows 10: Low volume still too loud - reduce volume on Windows 10

Discus and support Low volume still too loud - reduce volume on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, with my new headphones even the lowest volume value is louder than I would prefer. I would like to be able to adjust the volume more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dnk8000, Apr 7, 2019.

1. dnk8000 Win User

Low volume still too loud - reduce volume on Windows 10

Hello,

with my new headphones even the lowest volume value is louder than I would prefer.

I would like to be able to adjust the volume more precisely at the lower volume area.

Is there a way (or program) that lets me adjust the volume in general on another level?

Thank you for your help.

:)

dnk8000, Apr 7, 2019
  2. SmooL Win User

Volume Unreasonably Loud

My volume is way too loud.

I have to have my volume between 0 and 10, out of the possible 100. anything else is way to loud. I'm using regular headphones with no gain, so it's not getting amplified there. I have to set all my different audio sources artificially low in volume mixer so that I can use the windows volume control at anything more than 10. Is there some sort of global volume scale I can use?

SmooL, Apr 7, 2019
  3. DroidST Win User
    Low sound volume

I have a Dell Studio XPS 1647 which has IDT 92HD73C1 Audio, Dell only offered a driver up to Windows 7, none even for Windows 8.1. Searched for hours regarding this as my audio volume level was very low after upgrading from Win7 to Win10.

Finally googled "upgraded windows 10 audio volume low" and found this forum thread.

I enabled Loudness Equalization and that got the volume level back to where it was. Changing the shared Quality didn't make a difference in my case but Loudness did.

The Loudness effect does seem to be dynamic but since I doubt IDT audio drivers will ever be available for Windows 10, it does the job.

Before this, I was thinking of going back to Win7 on this laptop as the audio volume was just too low.

Thanks for posting this.

DroidST, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Low volume still too loud - reduce volume on Windows 10

Loud speaker volume low in New Firmware N73M

Hi !i recently upgraded to 4.07 and found that loud speaker volume during a talk is too low.

Is there any option to increase it (other than pressing side + button). even at full volume it is too low than previous firm ware

drjamit---01, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Low volume still too loud - reduce volume on Windows 10

1. Low volume still too loud - reduce volume on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Low volume still

2. Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.: I got a problem with my speaker driver on Windows 10. Problem is that volume of a speaker is too loud even on 1%. No matter how I adjust the sound it remains 100%, but when i use my headphones it works correctly with no problem. I tried to delete driver of Realtek letting...
  3. Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.: I got a problem with my speaker driver on Windows 10. Problem is that volume of a speaker is too loud even on 1%. No matter how I adjust the sound it remains 100%, but when i use my headphones it works correctly with no problem. I tried to delete driver of Realtek letting...
  4. Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume too LOUD

Volume too LOUD: Something is wrong with my volume. It's only on 9 and yet it feels like it's on like 24. This only started happening after i restarted for an update. Anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?...
  6. Volume is too loud on 5% volume

Volume is too loud on 5% volume: Hello i have a wired JBL headphones and i always have to put my volume on 4% or less because its too loud and my bluetooth headphones didnt have that problem before I tried using troubleshooter it didnt help....
  7. Volume is too loud on 5% volume

Volume is too loud on 5% volume: Hello i have a wired JBL headphones and i always have to put my volume on 4% or less because its too loud and my bluetooth headphones didnt have that problem before I tried using troubleshooter it didnt help....
  8. Audio too loud even if the volume level is low

Audio too loud even if the volume level is low: I used to set the level to around 60%, however now I get the same loudness from 6 - 8%. This happened suddenly when I ran Audacity. The device I am using is Logitech G633 Gaming Headset. I have so far tried several solutions from other similar questions posted here and on...
  9. Volume too low

Volume too low: I was listening to some music working on some homework, and I decided to take my music working out. So I plugged my earbuds into my phone, and switched my music there on Spotify. I came back about an hour later, plugged my earbuds back into my computer, and the volume was...
  10. Volume way too loud

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume way too loud: I recently switched harddrives and reïnstalled Windows. My volume however is a LOT higher than it used to be before. I had this before, but I could work around it just fine. However, this time even 5% volume sounds like 90. This can't be right. I've tried a few things...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reduce headphone volume windows 10

2. lowest volume too loud on laptop

3. Windows 10 how to reduce volume

4. low volume still loud,
  5. headphone too loud on pc,
  6. pc volume too loud at 2,
  7. headphones at lowest volume still too loud,
  8. Is still too loud,
  9. PC sound too loud even when on low