Windows 10: Low volume using windows 10.

Discus and support Low volume using windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The sound is only a whisper now on my PC. It used to work well on DVD`s, Videos and Youtube but after some updates or some other reason it is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paulbrunner3, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Low volume using windows 10.

The sound is only a whisper now on my PC. It used to work well on DVD`s, Videos and Youtube but after some updates or some other reason it is no longer useable.

I have tried lots of suggestions on the net, but I am reluctant to go into the registry settings.

Please can you help me.

Paul Brunner

:)

paulbrunner3, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Muffy Win User

Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install

Low volume using windows 10. [​IMG]

Not necessarily, if the settings are not fully set in the properties that can affect the volume max via the normal means.
    Image 4 also check the list options are all unticked.

Muffy, May 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
  4. Low volume using windows 10.

Low volume after upgrading to Windows 10

I have upgraded my HP DM4 laptop to Windows 10 and to my surprise the Volume is very low even after bringing the sound bar to 100%, I have tried attaching my blue tooth speaker but there is no much difference. Can somebody suggest a solution?

Anwar Patel, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Low volume using windows 10.

1. Low volume using windows 10. - Similar Threads - Low volume using

2. Windows 10 Low Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Low Volume: Hi Microsoft,Just wanted to make sure you know, that you ruined the volume with one of your updates. The volume is way lower then it used to be. Please release some fix as this it insanely annoying. I can't listen to music on my PC because the sound is way too quiet. My phone...
  3. Low volume.

Low volume.: Greetings!My computer recently started being quieter!! I have volume at about 100 and it's still quiet. It happens when I watched YouTube. Please help me! Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume/3e3aaa8d-2c05-4e78-b94e-cd412d043373
  4. Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker: I am having intermittent issues with my laptop - ever since I purchased it - an envy 13-ba0010na. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-low-volume-and-no-volume-after-using-external/a406e44f-19a6-4c27-b54a-aaa785bcd8f2
  5. Microphone low volume Windows 10

Microphone low volume Windows 10: I don't know what happen but suddenly I cannot set my mic to high volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-low-volume-windows-10/c410c3e1-e35b-4126-9881-6c2d5febe46b
  6. Volume on Windows 10 very low

Volume on Windows 10 very low: I've had this issue for months. Whenever I start my laptop somehow the loudness of the speaker changes. For example usually when I am listening music without headphone/ earphone around 20% of the volume is loud enough. Then if I restart/ shut down/ sleep the laptop and turn...
  7. Low volume using windows 10.

Low volume using windows 10.: I have tried most suggestions with no success. I would not use the ones that suggested going into the register. I have only a whisper on DVD`s, videos and Youtube. Please can you advise me what to do. Paul Brunner...
  8. Windows 10 volume very low

Windows 10 volume very low: Windows 10 volume level is not sufficient. I have dual boot and on Windows Vista the volume is substantially higher. So, since I have another operating system on the same computer it is not the computer that is the problem. Is there anything I can do to increase the...
  9. volume low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    volume low: volume low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-low/95a103b8-7af8-4705-9842-c940057d5edc
  10. Windows 10 low sound volume.

Windows 10 low sound volume.: I just did a clean win10 install yesterday, everything works fine except for my audio sound volume. My device is compatible, it works just fine under Windows 8.1 but its way too small compared from my Windows 10 now. *Sad 14081