Windows 10: Low VRAM

Discus and support Low VRAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 8GB RAM but my VRAM is just 128mb. I tried to change it but it did not work. I have a laptop. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SebastianJoseph1, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Low VRAM

I have 8GB RAM but my VRAM is just 128mb. I tried to change it but it did not work. I have a laptop. Please help.

:)

SebastianJoseph1, Jul 29, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

RAM to VRAM?

Hi Joe,

To change/adjust your RAM and VRAM, we suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer, to get assistance from their experts on how do so.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jul 29, 2020
  3. JebinJohn Win User
    Vram

Is dedicated vram depends up on the ram we are using

I have 4gb ram and 2gb vram(amd 7540 hd graphics)

But my dedicated vram is only 768 mb

How to change it?

JebinJohn, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Low VRAM

VRAM in Intel HD Graphics 3000 (lenovo Ideapad Z370)

My graphic driver only gives me 32 MB out of 1664 MB of VRAM.

Low VRAM 49073e05-c4ca-4031-87b1-2e7b59783823.png

Is there any way to increase my VRAM.

Except the things that I've tried :

• Used BIOS(nothing there about VRAM)
    • Tried Registry Editor

Gaetan Sharma, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Low VRAM

1. Low VRAM - Similar Threads - Low VRAM

2. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  3. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  4. Why is my battery capacity so low compared to its intended capacity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my battery capacity so low compared to its intended capacity?: I have had an XPS 15 for almost exactly a year, and I was noticing that my estimated battery life was also around 2 hours even when fully charged, screen at minimum brightness, doing basic tasks. I checked my battery report. For some reason I cannot attach a image, but the...
  5. Why is my battery capacity so low compared to its intended capacity?

Why is my battery capacity so low compared to its intended capacity?: I have had an XPS 15 for almost exactly a year, and I was noticing that my estimated battery life was also around 2 hours even when fully charged, screen at minimum brightness, doing basic tasks. I checked my battery report. For some reason I cannot attach a image, but the...
  6. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  7. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  8. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Fix Low amount of available VRAM notification in Far Cry 6

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Low amount of available VRAM notification in Far Cry 6: [ATTACH]Are you receiving a low VRAM notification message every now and then in Far Cry 6? Here is a complete guide to getting rid of the low VRAM notification message in Far Cry 6. Far Cry 6 has recently been released and gaming enthusiasts are already loving it. It is a...
  10. Low VRAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low VRAM: I have 8GB RAM but my VRAM is just 128mb. I tried to change it but it did not work. I have a laptop. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-vram/32478e65-80bf-4843-b570-ed6b0b62e8d3