Windows 10: lower brigness

Discus and support lower brigness in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using a laptop connected to a monitor so when I lower the brightness it only gets lower on the laptop screen. I cant lower the brightness in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HeidarSn, Jan 22, 2021.

1. lower brigness

/u/HeidarSn, Jan 22, 2021

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 22, 2021
  3. I want to lower my resolution

Hi Facundo,

It's possible that your laptop does not support a lower resolution. But we can still check if we can activate it through the
    Display settings. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop and click Display settings.
    • Select Advanced display settings at the bottom of the page.
    • Select Display adapter properties.
    • Click on List All Modes.
    • Look for the resolution you prefer and select OK.
    • Click Apply.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 22, 2021
  4. lower brigness

AMD sockets?

AM3 in a AM2 / AM2+ motherboard will give a lower hypertransport speed, i suggest you look up ur mobo's CPU support list.

de.das.dude, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

lower brigness

1. lower brigness - Similar Threads - lower brigness

2. how do i turn off renewal notifications from mcafee that appear in the lower right hand...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn off renewal notifications from mcafee that appear in the lower right hand...: how do i turn off renewal notifications from mcafee that appear in the lower right hand corner of the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-renewal-notifications-from/7d189f9f-9020-4d4c-949d-3ffe2000fc71
  3. My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual

My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual: I tried with reinstalling Realtek HD Audio but it didin't work.Everything sounds on a lower pitch. I already tried the configuration with the Realtek HD Audio but it didin't work either...
  4. Any tips how to fix part of lower screen hidden?

Any tips how to fix part of lower screen hidden?: [IMG]I just want the whole screen visible again. The problem here is, I use the LG television as a screen, and could fix it with the remote. Obviously, that remote is missing. Any advice would be appreciated! And now back to looking for the remote......
  5. lowering brightness

lowering brightness: hi, i can't lower brightness from the notification bar and when I go in settings. i also went in the device manager and nothing was wrong, but my brightness stays high I also cant lower it if I use the brightness keys on the keyboard. it just seems stuck on the high level....
  6. Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends: I have a weird problem where my bass keeps resetting or getting lower every time the video or music ends . To boost it again I have to go into advanced properties of headphone and reselect the exclusive mode options and apply it after video or music ends. I am using Operagx...
  7. Lower performance since 3-4 weeks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lower performance since 3-4 weeks.: Hello I have a dual boot system on Asus X55C whose primary OS is Windows 10 pro and secondary OS is Ubuntu 20.04 . I have installed the other OS Ubuntu almost one month ago. So my laptop takes almost 2min and 30 sec to boot up and its ok as the laptop is old but when I start...
  8. Why does my Ethernet go from 30mpbs and within about 3 minutes of use, go to 2mpbs or lower?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my Ethernet go from 30mpbs and within about 3 minutes of use, go to 2mpbs or lower?: No clue why it's been happening. It's been about 4 days since it began happening, my Ethernet will go from 30+mpbs to less than 2mpbs after about 5 minutes of use. My Ethernet is now slower than my WiFi...
  9. Is there a way to lower the contrast

Is there a way to lower the contrast: There seem to be a bunch of settings to increase contrast and change red/blue/greens but nothing else. I get migraines easily would love to find a way to stop whites from being so bright. Even at the lowest brightness, it's too bright (laptop). I can go into intel display...
  10. Am I the only one having lower sound quality on browsers?

Am I the only one having lower sound quality on browsers?: I don't know if it's a recent update that's done this, or new drivers, but I've noticed that the sound quality on browsers is significantly lower than the sound quality on downloaded files. To test it I downloaded a song from youtube, and played it in mpv and compared it to 3...