Windows 10: lower Case C not working

Discus and support lower Case C not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i JUST received this PC today and spent a lot of time uploading my games and other software to it. i uninstalled the trial anti-virus and MS 360 as i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jammer681, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Jammer681 Win User

lower Case C not working

i JUST received this PC today and spent a lot of time uploading my games and other software to it. i uninstalled the trial anti-virus and MS 360 as i dont use them. i installed the antivirus i do use. After finishing uploading and installing a lot of what i usually have on my PC, i found the the lower Case C does not work. upper Case works fine, and as far as i an tell everything else does too.

:)

Jammer681, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Lower case s not working on my keyboard

Hi

very strange thing happened a few days ago, the lower case s stopped working on my keyboard, I could get every other key, inc Uppercase S.

I tried the usual, uninstall drivers etc, ( found there were 2 keyboards listed ? Uninstalled both, but they both came back ) then took the KB apart and washed the plastic keys....put it together and the lower case s worked fine, sorted, or so I thought, then it stopped working again, assumed it was a hardware fault and bought a new MS keyboard, plugged it in and ALL the keys worked perfectly, until this evening, when the lower case s stopped working again...OMG*Mad I couldn’t believe it. found an article on the Internet that said I should turn OFF sticky keys, didn’t even know it was on ( maybe default ? ) anyway uninstalled both keyboards again, as per the procedure and now the lower case s key is working again, for now anyway.....any ideas what’s been happening ???

Tenforo, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Sassy2010 Win User
    loWer case W isn't Working only Works on Capital

My LoWer case W doesn't Work, only Works on Capitalization.

Sassy2010, Aug 14, 2020
  4. my lower case P wont work

I have tried multiPle keyboards and lower case P will not work I am running windows 10 Pro

JarodRichmond, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

lower Case C not working

1. lower Case C not working - Similar Threads - lower Case working

2. how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11: When saving file name with all CAPS and "_" to separate words, it will convert. all letters after first character to lowercase, I want the whole file name to be in CAPS. Thanks,Bill P...
  3. how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11: When saving file name with all CAPS and "_" to separate words, it will convert. all letters after first character to lowercase, I want the whole file name to be in CAPS. Thanks,Bill P...
  4. Upper or lower case in spellings of Registries

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upper or lower case in spellings of Registries: What is the correct spelling of this registry - "TCPackFrequency" or "TcpAckFrequency". I believed that the second one is correct, but there is another registry called "TCPNoDelay"; so it confuses me about the correct spelling of the 'tcpackdelay'....
  5. Can't type lower case E on laptop Keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't type lower case E on laptop Keyboard.: The lowercase E doesn't work on my regular keyboard. I have to use an external one. I additionally, cannot use 3, capslock, or the numpad's enter without pressing shift or using an external keyboard. Some people with a similar issue noted that they had some gaming software...
  6. loWer case W isn't Working only Works on Capital

loWer case W isn't Working only Works on Capital: My LoWer case W doesn't Work, only Works on Capitalization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-case-w-isnt-working-only-works-on-capital/962e5c39-5f2d-4a25-b3ce-97b332e35132
  7. Lower case s not working on my keyboard

Lower case s not working on my keyboard: Hi very strange thing happened a few days ago, the lower case s stopped working on my keyboard, I could get every other key, inc Uppercase S. I tried the usual, uninstall drivers etc, ( found there were 2 keyboards listed ? Uninstalled both, but they both came back ) then...
  8. App to convert lower case to upper case

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App to convert lower case to upper case: Hello, I have the need to convert lower case folder names to upper case in Windows 10 File Explorer on a Surface Pro 3. I found a few on line. Does anyone have experience with a free one that you would recommend? Thanks!...
  9. my lower case P wont work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my lower case P wont work: I have tried multiPle keyboards and lower case P will not work I am running windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-lower-case-p-wont-work/5fbf3433-6cfb-4377-a9e3-f28f2360059d
  10. Upper/Lower case swaps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Upper/Lower case swaps: Ok...no help with my last problem with 65143