Windows 10: Lower fps after reset

Discus and support Lower fps after reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i reset my laptop yesterday and i have been getting less fps than before and it is more stable and I used to get 450-500 fps and now i barely get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sentoise1, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Sentoise1 Win User

Lower fps after reset

So i reset my laptop yesterday and i have been getting less fps than before and it is more stable and I used to get 450-500 fps and now i barely get 450fps. I have checked all updates and driver updates and are all up to date

:)

Sentoise1, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Sentoise1 Win User

Lower fps

So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it

Sentoise1, Oct 1, 2023
  3. Fortnite FPS Problems

Standing by here waiting for the results of the fixes I gave you for FPS stuck at 60 fps which is a known issue which I gave you every available fix for.

This is an interactive process. I give steps to perform, you do each one and then report back results until something works, so I know what to suggest next. If you need help performing any step, just ask back. But please do not skip any steps. We often find out the skipped step is the fix.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Oct 1, 2023
  4. Lower fps after reset

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 1, 2023
Thema:

Lower fps after reset

1. Lower fps after reset - Similar Threads - Lower fps reset

2. Lower fps than my friends pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lower fps than my friends pc: So I noticed that my friend gets similar or sometimes the same fps or even better fps than me and he is on pc and I am on laptop. I have a 3060 and he has a gtx 1080 and i have better specs than him. Why does this happen and how can i fix this....
  3. Lower fps after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps after reset: So i reset my laptop yesterday and i have been getting less fps than before and it is more stable and I used to get 450-500 fps and now i barely get 450fps. I have checked all updates and driver updates and are all up to date...
  4. Lower fps after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps after reset: So I had reset my laptop yesterday and i have noticed i have been getting less stable fps and usually i would get constant 450-500 fps now it can barely reach up to 450fps....
  5. Lower fps after reset

Lower fps after reset: So I had reset my laptop yesterday and i have noticed i have been getting less stable fps and usually i would get constant 450-500 fps now it can barely reach up to 450fps....
  6. Lower fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps: So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-fps/c63767ed-f9d1-415b-9e0e-9a06c53d49a5
  7. Lower fps

Lower fps: So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-fps/c63767ed-f9d1-415b-9e0e-9a06c53d49a5
  8. Low FPS after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low FPS after factory reset: Hi, I have a problem I recently installed a new SSD and factory reset my PC. but since then it looks like all the games are being capped to 30 fps. Before I factory reset my PC I was getting good fps with my 60hz monitor in all games. I have tried to do anything but none of...
  9. fps lower than it should be

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fps lower than it should be: I'm having a problem where my fps is lower as it should be on a good pc. For example, in League of Legends, I'm having low fps -55ms. I don't know why. On my old pc which is gtx 960, I'm having almost 200fps. Now, my pc is new, this is the specs: Ryzen 5 2400G 8GB RAM...
  10. Volume overlay lowering FPS on a specific game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Volume overlay lowering FPS on a specific game: Hello, When the small black volume overlay top left of my screen appears while I play League of Legends this problem only happens when I'm on THAT game, it reduces my FPS drastically but only when the overlay is visible. It's getting annoying because after every 4 times, it...