Windows 10: Lower fps than my friends pc

Discus and support Lower fps than my friends pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I noticed that my friend gets similar or sometimes the same fps or even better fps than me and he is on pc and I am on laptop. I have a 3060 and he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sentoise1, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Sentoise1 Win User

Lower fps than my friends pc

So I noticed that my friend gets similar or sometimes the same fps or even better fps than me and he is on pc and I am on laptop. I have a 3060 and he has a gtx 1080 and i have better specs than him. Why does this happen and how can i fix this.

:)

Sentoise1, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Sentoise1 Win User

Lower fps

So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it

Sentoise1, Oct 21, 2023
  3. Bad fps(friends PC)

my friends PC is getting BAD(from what it use to be) fps in counterstrike source and most likely other games, here is his config

amd x2 6000+ 3.0 ghz model

4gb ocz ddr2 800

GTX280

he said it was like that before then he flashed bios and fixed it now its back to....lower fps use to get 250 now he only gets 170...anyones help would be greatly appreciated

-1nf1n1ty-, Oct 21, 2023
  4. Joe Men Win User

Low FPS on a Good PC

Hello,

There are three factors that affect FPS when you play games:

• CPU - A general rule of thumb for this is the higher the frame rate, the higher the CPU requirement. For the Windows Media Encoder to keep up with the data that is being sent to it from the capture card, a fast CPU is required. To
      keep synchronized with the audio stream, the Encoder will start dropping video frames to keep up with the data input. When frames are dropped the Current FPS statistic is lower than the Expected FPS statistic
      on the monitor panel. Note that some capture cards are only able to capture at 15 FPS, while others are able to capture at the full 30 FPS. Consult your card's manufacturer for specific details about your card.
    • Content Type -As stated previously, high-motion content requires more resources than low-motion video. Therefore, it is more important to properly select a CPU to handle the task, and to choose the right profile and key
      frame rate. If the encoding process cannot keep up with the content, it starts dropping frames. One exception to this is static content. If the content is a stationary object (such as a wall or an empty room), the frame rate may be lower because the Encoder
      does not need to capture any deltas.
    • Selected Profile - Each profile has frame size and frame rate determined. If you select a profile that the Encoder cannot keep up with, then select a lower quality profile. Multiple Bitrate profiles can also affect the
      Encoder performance. If the Encoder starts dropping frames, you may need to remove a stream from the profile, or adjust the frame size.

We recommend that you get in touch with the support pages of the game that you are playing for assistance on how you can achieve your desired FPS.

Feel free to post back if you have concern related to this community.

Joe Men, Oct 21, 2023
Thema:

1. Lower fps than my friends pc - Similar Threads - Lower fps friends

2. my headphones sound is lower than before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphones sound is lower than before: My on-ear headphones, sound was lower than usual. When I go on the troubleshooter app, the sound suddenly turns back to normal. I did as told, and disabled all the enhancing properties, and pressed apply. But then my headphones volume was lowered when the troubleshooting app...
  3. Lower fps than my friends pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps than my friends pc: So I noticed that my friend gets similar or sometimes the same fps or even better fps than me and he is on pc and I am on laptop. I have a 3060 and he has a gtx 1080 and i have better specs than him. Why does this happen and how can i fix this....
  4. Lower fps after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps after reset: So i reset my laptop yesterday and i have been getting less fps than before and it is more stable and I used to get 450-500 fps and now i barely get 450fps. I have checked all updates and driver updates and are all up to date...
  5. Lower fps after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lower fps after reset: So i reset my laptop yesterday and i have been getting less fps than before and it is more stable and I used to get 450-500 fps and now i barely get 450fps. I have checked all updates and driver updates and are all up to date...
  6. Lower fps after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps after reset: So I had reset my laptop yesterday and i have noticed i have been getting less stable fps and usually i would get constant 450-500 fps now it can barely reach up to 450fps....
  7. Lower fps after reset

Lower fps after reset: So I had reset my laptop yesterday and i have noticed i have been getting less stable fps and usually i would get constant 450-500 fps now it can barely reach up to 450fps....
  8. Lower fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps: So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-fps/c63767ed-f9d1-415b-9e0e-9a06c53d49a5
  9. Lower fps

Lower fps: So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-fps/c63767ed-f9d1-415b-9e0e-9a06c53d49a5
  10. fps lower than it should be

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fps lower than it should be: I'm having a problem where my fps is lower as it should be on a good pc. For example, in League of Legends, I'm having low fps -55ms. I don't know why. On my old pc which is gtx 960, I'm having almost 200fps. Now, my pc is new, this is the specs: Ryzen 5 2400G 8GB RAM...