Windows 10: Lower fps

Discus and support Lower fps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sentoise1, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Sentoise1 Win User

Lower fps

So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it

:)

Sentoise1, Sep 7, 2023

2. Fortnite FPS Problems

Standing by here waiting for the results of the fixes I gave you for FPS stuck at 60 fps which is a known issue which I gave you every available fix for.

This is an interactive process. I give steps to perform, you do each one and then report back results until something works, so I know what to suggest next. If you need help performing any step, just ask back. But please do not skip any steps. We often find out the skipped step is the fix.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Sep 7, 2023
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 7, 2023
  4. AJgupta1 Win User

Lower fps

fps

My laptop only works at 30 fps and lower and with very low graphics. Is there any way i can increase it and use all 4 cores

AJgupta1, Sep 7, 2023
Thema:

Lower fps

1. Lower fps - Similar Threads - Lower fps

2. got my gaming laptop this year and all sudden the fps got lower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got my gaming laptop this year and all sudden the fps got lower: rtx 3070tiintel 732 gb ram244 hrtz monitorhttps://www.tech-seller.com/collections/gaming-collection/products/gigabyte-auros-15-6-qhd-240hz-core-i7-11-gen-32gb-ram-1tb-ssd-rtx-3080-8gb-win11?fbclid=IwAR0AiCtaP6pPpWVtpsaqQpeYy7jQxpWk_HD57Bca0U4xgR25ybuNa4hNONQ for more info...
  3. got my gaming laptop this year and all sudden the fps got lower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    got my gaming laptop this year and all sudden the fps got lower: rtx 3070tiintel 732 gb ram244 hrtz monitorhttps://www.tech-seller.com/collections/gaming-collection/products/gigabyte-auros-15-6-qhd-240hz-core-i7-11-gen-32gb-ram-1tb-ssd-rtx-3080-8gb-win11?fbclid=IwAR0AiCtaP6pPpWVtpsaqQpeYy7jQxpWk_HD57Bca0U4xgR25ybuNa4hNONQ for more info...
  4. Lower fps than my friends pc

Lower fps than my friends pc: So I noticed that my friend gets similar or sometimes the same fps or even better fps than me and he is on pc and I am on laptop. I have a 3060 and he has a gtx 1080 and i have better specs than him. Why does this happen and how can i fix this....
  5. Lower fps than my friends pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps than my friends pc: So I noticed that my friend gets similar or sometimes the same fps or even better fps than me and he is on pc and I am on laptop. I have a 3060 and he has a gtx 1080 and i have better specs than him. Why does this happen and how can i fix this....
  6. Lower fps after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps after reset: So i reset my laptop yesterday and i have been getting less fps than before and it is more stable and I used to get 450-500 fps and now i barely get 450fps. I have checked all updates and driver updates and are all up to date...
  7. Lower fps after reset

Lower fps after reset: So i reset my laptop yesterday and i have been getting less fps than before and it is more stable and I used to get 450-500 fps and now i barely get 450fps. I have checked all updates and driver updates and are all up to date...
  8. Lower fps after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps after reset: So I had reset my laptop yesterday and i have noticed i have been getting less stable fps and usually i would get constant 450-500 fps now it can barely reach up to 450fps....
  9. Lower fps after reset

Lower fps after reset: So I had reset my laptop yesterday and i have noticed i have been getting less stable fps and usually i would get constant 450-500 fps now it can barely reach up to 450fps....
  10. Lower fps

Lower fps: So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-fps/c63767ed-f9d1-415b-9e0e-9a06c53d49a5