Windows 10: Lower Mouse Button

Discus and support Lower Mouse Button in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Community, I would like to ask a help on how can make my low mouse button work again. I was working and when I touched the mouse button, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandrineNikuze, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Lower Mouse Button

Dear Community,

I would like to ask a help on how can make my low mouse button work again. I was working and when I touched the mouse button, the cursor started to freeze and shake, I restarted the laptop and it kept freezing and shaking; I could not control the cursor. I switched the laptop, and when I clicked on them, they were not working. I moved to upper mouse button, but I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make them work again.

Thanks

:)

SandrineNikuze, Apr 25, 2019

2. ultimate mouse competition!!!

Not really, a mouse being "better" is very personal. For example I use a MS basic optical mouse. it's as basic as the name suggest but I prefer it over all those 20 button ergonomic things. So for me my mouse is better though it would score very low with this list of points.

In fact, how could you give points for a brand? If some Chinese factory makes logitech mice and sells them under their own name as well it would score lower even though the mouse is identical.
    The list is also aimed at wireless being superior, which I totally disagree with. Add to that that mice respond differently with various pads.

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Lower Mouse Button

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Lower Mouse Button

1. Lower Mouse Button - Similar Threads - Lower Mouse Button

2. Mouse buttons switched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse buttons switched: After the last Windows 10 update, the mouse buttons have switched so that the right button became the primary one. I have tried to reverse the sequence using the settings something you could normally do. It solves the problem, but only for one minute or so. After this, the...
  3. Mouse button problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse button problem: I have two buttons on the side of my mouse. They used to work, and do what i've bound them to do, but now all they do is skip music or videos that i run in the background, (most often its spotify) submitted by /u/DuckyDasher [link] [comments]...
  4. Mouse Buttons

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mouse Buttons: Hello, I am having troubles. Every time I turn on my latop after shutting it down, the mouse buttons are switched. The left is right and right is left, meaning that the primary and secondary are swapped. This has only began occurring after I plugged in my external mouse....
  5. Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5: After updating Windows 10 to version 1803, my mouse button 4 registers as my mouse button 5 in all games and applications such as Rainbow Six Siege and Chrome. I already tried opening device manager and reinstalling the drivers but nothings changed. Does anyone know how to...
  6. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from I can't remember what. I was able to change the mouse buttons so it was easier for me to operate the mouse. I used the right button as my left click and the scroll wheel as the right click. Now the mouse settings has only the ability to...
  7. Mouse button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse button: So i'm fairly new to this so heres my problem. Last night I played a free game on the internet and during game play I only had to left click once to select whatever thing I wanted to do however today I have to double click on everything. I looked in settings and there was...
  8. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: Hi since I re-installed windows 10 I have to give a double click with my left mouse button, it used to work everything with one click. how do I set it to work with one clock ? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Ronnie...
  9. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: hi all, i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver. the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them. all the software i found is...
  10. Start button lower left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button lower left corner of screen: The Start button in lower-left corner of screen/desktop is not responding to left click. Is there something an amateur can do? . 41609