Windows 10: lower taskbar icon

Discus and support lower taskbar icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased an item from a site, but cannot get their icon to leave my lower taskbar. How do I delete it on a Surface?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeanetteLoucks, Dec 16, 2018.

1. lower taskbar icon

I purchased an item from a site, but cannot get their icon to leave my lower taskbar. How do I delete it on a Surface?

:)

JeanetteLoucks, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Dec 17, 2018
  4. lower taskbar icon

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

lower taskbar icon

1. lower taskbar icon - Similar Threads - lower taskbar icon

2. strange circular icon hovering over taskbar in lower right corner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    strange circular icon hovering over taskbar in lower right corner: strange circular icon hovering over taskbar in the lower right corner on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/strange-circular-icon-hovering-over-taskbar-in/26eb929a-14bf-48e1-a0f1-e0cfd2e635f3
  3. I want to make the icons on the lower taskbar bigger windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to make the icons on the lower taskbar bigger windows 11: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question I was wondering if someone could help me with something. I was wondering if someone could help me with the icons on the lower taskbar in Windows 11 home. Is their anyway to make the icons bigger.Thanks for the help and advicenot...
  4. I want to make the icons on the lower taskbar bigger windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to make the icons on the lower taskbar bigger windows 11: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question I was wondering if someone could help me with something. I was wondering if someone could help me with the icons on the lower taskbar in Windows 11 home. Is their anyway to make the icons bigger.Thanks for the help and advicenot...
  5. Lower the taskbar height (Win10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lower the taskbar height (Win10): I want to lower the taskbar height (default is 1 and I want something like 0.6) but not the icons. I want to use the taskbar on the left side, but when I do the wide of it is more than what's necessary. it looks very bad. is there any way to tweak the value from Registry...
  6. Lower the taskbar height (Win10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Lower the taskbar height (Win10): I want to lower the taskbar height (default is 1 and I want something like 0.6) but not the icons. I want to use the taskbar on the left side, but when I do the wide of it is more than what's necessary. it looks very bad. is there any way to tweak the value from Registry...
  7. date in taskbar lower left corner?

in Windows 10 Customization
    date in taskbar lower left corner?: How can I add the date in taskbar in the lower left corner? I want the date to show, but for now I only see the time... Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-in-taskbar-lower-left-corner/a01922f8-cdad-411a-a34e-d331a6dbaa7d
  8. Lower opacity of desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lower opacity of desktop icons: I was wondering if there is any way to lower the pacity of the desktop icons so I can see my wallpaper better without the icons getting in the way so much. submitted by /u/Something160 [link] [comments]...
  9. Shortcut key to raise/lower taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut key to raise/lower taskbar: Is there is a key press that toggles the appearance of the taskbar without minimizing all open windows? WinKey behavior would be perfect if it were not for the 'Show Desktop' side-effect. It is important too that the taskbar not respond to the mouse -- that it appears only...
  10. Taskbar Icons lower right Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons lower right Windows 10: Task Bar lower right hand corner, volume etc. My daughter was using my computer and accidently changed somethings. Before there was a icon to click on task bar lower right hand corner and a small window would open to show, battery, USB removal, that is now gone and there are...