Windows 10: Lower the taskbar height (Win10)

Discus and support Lower the taskbar height (Win10) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to lower the taskbar height (default is 1 and I want something like 0.6) but not the icons. I want to use the taskbar on the left side, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lufias, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Lufias Win User

Lower the taskbar height (Win10)

I want to lower the taskbar height (default is 1 and I want something like 0.6) but not the icons. I want to use the taskbar on the left side, but when I do the wide of it is more than what's necessary. it looks very bad. is there any way to tweak the value from Registry Editor or anything like that? I'm using windows 10 version 2004 (OS Build 19041. 1110)

:)

Lufias, Aug 13, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

How do I lower the Taskbar's height?

[table][tr][td]Taskbar Size - Change Height or Width - TenForumsTutorials[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Denis

3. How do I lower the Taskbar's height?

Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    Uncheck the box that says "Lock the taskbar".
    Now you can change the height.
    When set to the desired height, you can lock it again.

hsehestedt, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Nisko Win User

How do I lower the Taskbar's height?

I used to be able to adjust the height of my Taskbar - but can't figure out how to do it anymore. I'm hovering my cursor at the top of the Taskbar but the double arrow doesn't show anymore.

Nisko, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Lower the taskbar height (Win10) - Similar Threads - Lower taskbar height

2. Small black line at taskbar height

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small black line at taskbar height: Dear Microsoft community,I recently bought a second monitor and after playing some Elden Ring this issue tends to worsen after playing this game OR it's just a coincidence I got a thin black line in my taskbar. It's the same problem as here:...
  3. Small black line at taskbar height

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small black line at taskbar height: Dear Microsoft community,I recently bought a second monitor and after playing some Elden Ring this issue tends to worsen after playing this game OR it's just a coincidence I got a thin black line in my taskbar. It's the same problem as here:...
  4. Small black line at taskbar height

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lower the taskbar height (Win10)

Lower the taskbar height (Win10): I want to lower the taskbar height (default is 1 and I want something like 0.6) but not the icons. I want to use the taskbar on the left side, but when I do the wide of it is more than what's necessary. it looks very bad. is there any way to tweak the value from Registry...
  6. Taskbar height sweked in secondary display

Taskbar height sweked in secondary display: So this issue started a few weeks ago and I can't find a solution for it anywhere. The height of my taskbar increases when I set my laptop as secondary monitor.If I set it as main display it goes back to normal.Is there a fix to this? I did notice that in taskbar properties...
  7. Small black line at taskbar height

Small black line at taskbar height: For the past few days i got this small line on my screen. It just suddenly appeared. Is it a windows problem, or is my 6 month old monitor defective? https://imgur.com/a/vJGYjZl...
  8. How to decrease the smallest height of taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to decrease the smallest height of taskbar?: I use my taskbar on my left side of the notebook (it is a surface device) because it eats up less space while drawing or writing. The thing is that even if I am using the "small icons" option, the taskbar is still a little bit too large. So I'm asking: is there a way to...
  9. How do I lower the Taskbar's height?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I lower the Taskbar's height?: I used to be able to adjust the height of my Taskbar - but can't figure out how to do it anymore. I'm hovering my cursor at the top of the Taskbar but the double arrow doesn't show anymore. 162615
  10. lower taskbar icon

lower taskbar icon: I purchased an item from a site, but cannot get their icon to leave my lower taskbar. How do I delete it on a Surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-taskbar-icon/9a4d4ce6-23a5-44a9-b117-25805a1ed19a