Windows 10: LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,...

Discus and support LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On desktops, WIN+PRNT SCRN will automatically record a screenshot and save it as an image in Pictures/Screenshots. For whatever reason specifically on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DesignerLunch, Aug 6, 2020.

1. LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,...

/u/DesignerLunch, Aug 6, 2020

2. Screenshots no longer automatically saved in Screenshots folder

For nearly 3 years, the PRT SC (print screen) button on my HP Envy laptop automatically saved screenshots in a folder called Screenshots. While I still have functionality of clicking PRT SC and can then paste the image by CTRL-V, the images are no longer
    automatically being saved in the Screenshots folder or any folder as far as I can tell. What changed and how can this be fixed? I use DropBox, not OneDrive, so please no suggestions re OneDrive. Thanks.

FrustratedNYC-IP-Lawyer, Aug 6, 2020
  3. How to take a screenshot on a dell laptop

Hello Friends in this article I am talking about How
    to take a screenshot on a Dell laptop

If you have a Windows 10 laptop then if you want to take screenshots quickly, then some tips below for you to take a screenshot on a Dell laptop.

How to take a screenshot on a Dell laptop – 3 Methods listed below 1. Use the keyboard: Window Button + G
    The first method is to take screenshots using the keyboard and it works in all versions of Windows 10 (creator update): on your keyboard, press the Window Button +G. When you press the Windows + G
    button, a popup window will be opened, which is named GameBar. With this app, you can easily take full-screen shoots. But this system only works on windows 10 latest version.

LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,... [​IMG]
    How to find captured screenshots using Gambar (Windows + G)
    • Open your file manager
    • Click on video folder
    • Now open Captures folder,
    Then you can see your captured screen shoots is in captures folder.
    LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,... [​IMG]

LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,... Capture.jpg

2. Use the keyboard: Windows/CTRL + PrtScr (Print Screen)
    The Second method is to take screenshots using the keyboard and it works in all versions of Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP): on your keyboard, press the Window / CTRL Button + PrtScr
    (Print Screen)
    . When you press (Window / CTRL Button + PrtScr) these buttons in your keyboard, your full-screen shoots will take automatically.

LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,... keyboard.jpg

How to find captured screenshots using Window / CTRL + PrtScr (Print Screen)
    • Open your file manager.
    • Go to Pictures Folder.
    • Now you can see screenshots folder.
    Then you can see your captured screenshots using (Windows/CTRL + PrtScr) is in Screenshots folder.

LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,... Capture-1.jpg

3. Use the App: Snipping tool
    Read Full Article

Rahul kumar singh12w, Aug 6, 2020
  4. LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,...

Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,...

1. LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,... - Similar Threads - LPT automatically screenshots

2. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  3. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  4. How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?: Hi everyone, the screenshots are helpful but when we need it to the right folder, its so difficult. so related to that, how to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?Please answer it soon....
  5. How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?: Hi everyone, the screenshots are helpful but when we need it to the right folder, its so difficult. so related to that, how to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?Please answer it soon....
  6. How to take screenshot image ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to take screenshot image ?: I seen members taking screenshot image of desktop, game and bios and post in here. How to do that ? 183903
  7. PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.: I have been facing this issue since last 5 hours and it's really bothering me. My pc automatically taking screenshots and copying it into the clip board and it happens in a very small interval It takes so many screenshots in just few seconds. The screenshots are taken so...
  8. Automatically take and save (to hard drive) screenshot of preselected region

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically take and save (to hard drive) screenshot of preselected region: Hi, I have a dual monitor set up and my work right now involves me having to take repeated screenshots of a region on one screen. What I'm doing right now is using onedrive, which screenshots both screens, then resize all the images using faststone. Is there an app that...
  9. How to take a screenshot and save as a file automatically (not just clipboard) without a...

How to take a screenshot and save as a file automatically (not just clipboard) without a...: I would like to take a screenshot only with a keyboard shortcut, without using mouse, and save the captured image automatically as a file (not as clipboard image to paste). This is exactly what win + prtscr does but I do not have a dedicated prtscr button on my compact...
  10. Automatically save snipping screenshots

Automatically save snipping screenshots: Is there a way I could setup a folder where all the images that I snap with Windows+Shift+S automatically get saved? :) submitted by /u/FlocoPops [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsbz8c/automatically_save_snipping_screenshots/