Windows 10: Lsalso.exe Error!

Discus and support Lsalso.exe Error! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I keep getting this error. I went and disabled VSM but that didn't do anything. I'm not going to lie I had a rough Windows 10 install. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaRR2121, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Lsalso.exe Error!

/u/DaRR2121, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Wombo Win User
    Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Lsalso.exe Error! [​IMG]

Wombo, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Lsalso.exe Error!

regsvr32.exe - application error

Hello,

I would like to inform that Regsvr32.exe Application Error
    Codes are caused by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system or by the following reasons:

• missing or damaged or modified .dll files.
    • Invalid Entry or Command path.
    • Active X control errors.
    • Registry issues.
    • Viral or Malware Attack.

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system
    files

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Lsalso.exe Error!

1. Lsalso.exe Error! - Similar Threads - Lsalso exe Error

2. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  3. Error executing exe file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error executing exe file: Every time I try to download something by running an exe file, the computer keeps rebooting. It always reboot during download after running exe file. What should i do fix the problem? Pls help me.. submitted by /u/gevatte [link] [comments]...
  4. Outlook EXE error 0000142

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook EXE error 0000142: have been trying to rid McAffee pop-ups invading my screen. This morning instead of entering NO, I pressed YES. Now when I try to go into my e-mails I constantly get Outlook.EXE error 0000142...
  5. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  6. Exe error

Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  7. Error exe

Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  8. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  9. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10: Has anyone met this issue? It came sometimes, but I don't know why it happens. [img] 59047