Windows 10: Lsass high cpu

Discus and support Lsass high cpu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi allI'm Ammar and I have a problem hope you can do something for me.I have windows 10pro and some days ago the problem was started. the Lasass cpu is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Civ.Ammar, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Civ.Ammar Win User

Lsass high cpu

Hi allI'm Ammar and I have a problem hope you can do something for me.I have windows 10pro and some days ago the problem was started. the Lasass cpu is frequently goes high and low0 to 50% every secondand when I open task manager to see what causes that , the lsass cpu goes to 0% , as I close the task manager the problem starts again.And when I disconnect the internet network also the lsass cpu goes 0% , when I reconnect lsass cpu usage starts again with the same way 0to50% or something like that like it goes high and low every second.Please help me or guide me to stop this problem.Thanks i

:)

Civ.Ammar, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Rick.T Win User

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Aug 11, 2021
  3. KBranigan Win User
    WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them listed in task manager. I looked online and can't find simple steps as I don't know what some actions are when people speak

KBranigan, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Lsass high cpu

windows 10 home high use CPU&Disk

Hi Arief,

It can be software conflicts that are causing your high CPU usage. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Which update was installed when the issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. See steps below:

• In the search box, type Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

Lsass high cpu

1. Lsass high cpu - Similar Threads - Lsass high cpu

2. lsass related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lsass related: Can anybody tell me what is lsass in windows. Is it a legit program in windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lsass-related/05410a9b-0839-461e-a6b0-195ec5528bc4
  3. lsass related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lsass related: Can anybody tell me what is lsass in windows. Is it a legit program in windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lsass-related/05410a9b-0839-461e-a6b0-195ec5528bc4
  4. High cpu

High cpu: My high cpu goes to 100 and back down on windows 11 got this on windows 10 as well when I move the mouse it happened and when I a open a app after it while goes back down on the apps but if keep moving the mouse with the app stays at 100 when i stop it goes...
  5. high cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high cpu: is it normal when i move the mouse or open a app the cpu goes to 100 and back down i have a made a question on this before no one reponsed back to the high cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu/73caee2e-1aa8-4c74-896c-f7549ce38be1
  6. high cpu

high cpu: is it normal when i move the mouse or open a app the cpu goes to 100 and back down i have a made a question on this before no one reponsed back to the high cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu/73caee2e-1aa8-4c74-896c-f7549ce38be1
  7. High cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu: High cpu I get I followed all the steps online and still get it after a custom install was on windows 10 and I did a rest of the pc on 10 and 11 I created another post no one replied...
  8. High cpu

High cpu: High cpu I get I followed all the steps online and still get it after a custom install was on windows 10 and I did a rest of the pc on 10 and 11 I created another post no one replied...
  9. HIGH CPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    HIGH CPU: MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN BURNING LATELY I TUNRED ON THE TASK MANAGER THEN I FOUND THAT MS EDGE AND CHROME WERE STILL RUNNING AFFTER IT WAS CLOSED AND EATING UP 30 % CPU ON EACH BROWSER HOW CAN CHROME AND MS EDGE TAKE THIS MUCH CPU EVEN AFFTER IT IS CLOSED I NEED A FIX RIGHT AWAY...
  10. LSASS High CPU Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LSASS High CPU Usage: So i accidentaly installed a ransomware and thought that I erased it from my laptop using malwarebytes and windows security, but after malwarebytes said that it was clean after a second run LSASS still uses 30% or more CPU whenever I play RainbowSix. I am currently trying...