Windows 10: LSASS Login Failure

Discus and support LSASS Login Failure in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,I could see multiple failed logins from a disabled admin account for the process lsass.exe windows server that is throwing a ton of Login Failure... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Saranya S, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Saranya S Win User

LSASS Login Failure

Hello,I could see multiple failed logins from a disabled admin account for the process lsass.exe windows server that is throwing a ton of Login Failure errors. I have dug into the errors and I see that something on the server itself is trying to authenticate with the server itself for a user account that is part of the domain. I know that something is calling lsass.exe but I dont have an idea how to find out what the actual program is so I can correct it.

:)

Saranya S, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Sasser worm, lsass

It actually detected a lot, but i believe it was a trojan who was attacking the "lsass" (it was actually from windows, the lsass)

This trojan was located in "C:/Windows/Temp/svchost.exe", i believe it was this.

Avg also detected a Adplugin, but i dont believe it was that.

ManéCarvalhaes, Aug 5, 2022
  4. LSASS Login Failure

What actually the process LSASS does and why it actually consumes a large amount of bandwidth quota?

What actually the process LSASS does and why it actually consumes a large amount of bandwidth quota? This machine runs on Windows 2016. What are the troubleshooting steps to minimize the bandwidth consumption.

SarvesSMSSB, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

LSASS Login Failure

1. LSASS Login Failure - Similar Threads - LSASS Login Failure

2. lsass related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lsass related: Can anybody tell me what is lsass in windows. Is it a legit program in windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lsass-related/05410a9b-0839-461e-a6b0-195ec5528bc4
  3. lsass related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lsass related: Can anybody tell me what is lsass in windows. Is it a legit program in windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lsass-related/05410a9b-0839-461e-a6b0-195ec5528bc4
  4. Login failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login failure: In my case I don’t have any other sign options just the pin nor I have any other user too now how can I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failure/ef223f29-8b93-4f0a-95a2-a28a303f6ba8
  5. Smart Card Login not working when LSASS is not disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart Card Login not working when LSASS is not disabled: Hy, we are experiencing errors while logging in with Smart Card. Precisely it is error ID 5, but we tried to disable LSASS through Local Group Policy and it worked.When LSASS is disabled the Smart Card Login is working normally. The problem is that I do not want to leave...
  6. Smart Card Login not working when LSASS is not disabled

Smart Card Login not working when LSASS is not disabled: Hy, we are experiencing errors while logging in with Smart Card. Precisely it is error ID 5, but we tried to disable LSASS through Local Group Policy and it worked.When LSASS is disabled the Smart Card Login is working normally. The problem is that I do not want to leave...
  7. LSASS Login Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LSASS Login Failure: Hello,I could see multiple failed logins from a disabled admin account for the process lsass.exe windows server that is throwing a ton of Login Failure errors. I have dug into the errors and I see that something on the server itself is trying to authenticate with the server...
  8. LSASS Login Failure

LSASS Login Failure: Hello,I could see multiple failed logins from a disabled admin account for the process lsass.exe windows server that is throwing a ton of Login Failure errors. I have dug into the errors and I see that something on the server itself is trying to authenticate with the server...
  9. Lsass using excess Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lsass using excess Memory: It appears that I have a memory leak in Lsass.exe. Memory usage keeping getting higher until the computer no longer responds. How can I fix this in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lsass-using-excess-memory/301b8a72-f983-4ce2-9ef8-6b1521b6703d
  10. Lsass high cpu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lsass high cpu: Hi allI'm Ammar and I have a problem hope you can do something for me.I have windows 10pro and some days ago the problem was started. the Lasass cpu is frequently goes high and low0 to 50% every secondand when I open task manager to see what causes that , the lsass cpu goes...