Windows 10: LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup

Discus and support LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a fully functional LTE USB stick which I was able to successfully connect to the internet by installing the necessary drivers. Once I restart my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Björgvin1, Oct 5, 2022.

1. LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup

I have a fully functional LTE USB stick which I was able to successfully connect to the internet by installing the necessary drivers. Once I restart my Windows 10 then the USB stick is not connecting directly to the internet. When I unplug and plug the stick back to the computer it connects again.Is there a way that it can directly connect to the network on startup so I don't have to unplug and re-plug every time I turn off my system?

:)

Björgvin1, Oct 5, 2022
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to access internet using the 4G LTE connection and the LAN connection simultaneously. However, only one network connection stays active at a time i.e. if you are using 4G LTE internet connection, the LAN connection will be
    disabled automatically.

We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions, as this allows us to enhance the User Interface and implement new features. Hence, I would suggest you to post your feedback or suggestions in Microsoft
    Feedback Hub so that our developing team can
    review your feedback and suggestions.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup

1. LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup - Similar Threads - LTE USB stick

2. Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected: Which are the steps i have to make in order to use LTE for internet while ethernet is connected for docking to my car?I use Windows 11 Version 22H2.Thank you....
  3. LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup: My LTE USB stick does not automatically connect to the internet on startup. I see the following issue in the device manager with a device called CDC ECM: If I re-plug my device it connects to the internet and the CDC ECM device disappears but I would like for it to connect...
  4. LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup: My LTE USB stick does not automatically connect to the internet on startup. I see the following issue in the device manager with a device called CDC ECM: If I re-plug my device it connects to the internet and the CDC ECM device disappears but I would like for it to connect...
  5. LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup: My LTE USB stick does not automatically connect to the internet on startup. I see the following issue in the device manager with a device called CDC ECM:If I re-plug my device it connects to the internet and the CDC ECM device disappears but I would like for it to connect...
  7. LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup: My LTE USB stick does not automatically connect to the internet on startup. I see the following issue in the device manager with a device called CDC ECM:If I re-plug my device it connects to the internet and the CDC ECM device disappears but I would like for it to connect...
  8. LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup: I have a fully functional LTE USB stick which I was able to successfully connect to the internet by installing the necessary drivers. Once I restart my Windows 10 then the USB stick is not connecting directly to the internet. When I unplug and plug the stick back to the...
  10. LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup: I have a fully functional LTE USB stick which I was able to successfully connect to the internet by installing the necessary drivers. Once I restart my Windows 10 then the USB stick is not connecting directly to the internet. When I unplug and plug the stick back to the...