Windows 10: lte

Discus and support lte in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so some windows laptops have lte cellular sim cards inside. if i bought a laptop that had one, how would i connect it with a cellular carrier?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenShankroff, Aug 26, 2020.

1. lte

so some windows laptops have lte cellular sim cards inside. if i bought a laptop that had one, how would i connect it with a cellular carrier?

:)

BenShankroff, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

Disabling LTE on WIN HD LTE mobile (Windows 8.1)

Hi,

Regarding your issue with turning off LTE on your phone, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Scroll down to Mobile Network and tap it.
    • Tap Highest Connection Speed field box.
    • Choose 3G.

Let us know hot it goes.

Billy Med, Aug 26, 2020
  3. LTE APN Problems

So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE
    It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile

I put the SIM In. And it works shows T Mobile and everything is fine.

Then if I reinstalled Windows or Update. Or ANY change to the OS. The LTE no longer works. It will show T Mobile. It will go back and forth between Activating and Applied

And if I try and connect it says Enter APN No APN Found

I've had To Mobile on the phone. Threw various APNs in. And Nothing

There is an APN there but it just won't work. Something is getting messed up and I really love this tablet and want the LTE to work

Please help

EpiphanyOfMusic, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

lte

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

lte

1. lte - Similar Threads - lte

2. Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS: I have a Surface Go LTE model 1825, running Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2, Build 19045.4291.According to the specifications it has a GPS/GNSS capability. In the privacy settings, access to location services has been enabled. In the device manager, under system, there is a...
  3. Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e: I have a Latitude 7530 with a Dw5811e Snapdragon x7 LTE modem. I have AT&T LTE service with a sim card installed. and my internet works. even thought it shows "identifying" However, when i try to enable the hotspot feature and share the connection over wifi I receive the...
  4. Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e: I have a Latitude 7530 with a Dw5811e Snapdragon x7 LTE modem. I have AT&T LTE service with a sim card installed. and my internet works. even thought it shows "identifying" However, when i try to enable the hotspot feature and share the connection over wifi I receive the...
  5. Use LTE for internet while ethernet port is connected for docking to my car

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use LTE for internet while ethernet port is connected for docking to my car: Hi. I need help. I cannot configure the mobile communication network SIM LTE and Ethernet ethernet port via cable to work simultaneously. The bottom line is that I connect to the machine via a wired connection ethernet port and at the same time I need Internet from my...
  6. Use LTE for internet while ethernet port is connected for docking to my car

Use LTE for internet while ethernet port is connected for docking to my car: Hi. I need help. I cannot configure the mobile communication network SIM LTE and Ethernet ethernet port via cable to work simultaneously. The bottom line is that I connect to the machine via a wired connection ethernet port and at the same time I need Internet from my...
  7. Use LTE for internet while ethernet port is connected for docking to my car

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers...: I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers to make it work but i can't find the drivers when I post a query online?...
  9. I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers...

I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers...: I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers to make it work but i can't find the drivers when I post a query online?...
  10. I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade