Windows 10: LTSC 10 built version

Discus and support LTSC 10 built version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What if i want to purchase Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise level OS which build will i get?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sanjay Maddela, Sep 25, 2020.

1. LTSC 10 built version

What if i want to purchase Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise level OS which build will i get?

:)

Sanjay Maddela, Sep 25, 2020

2. Upgrading from Windows 10 LTSC 1809 to another version

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to upgrading Windows 10 LTSC 2019 to a different version.

Currently, Windows 10 LTSC version has version 1809 and this is the latest version. I purely understand that you face issues with default apps when you deploy this version.

We do have a dedicated forum where you should find support for Windows 10 LTSC. Let me point you in the right direction, I would suggest you post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows 10 LTSC and domain environment to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 LTSC Versions

Hey,

We have just installed a version of Windows 10 LTSC, winver shows as 1809 LTSC however the build number stated is 17763.316. The release information on the following website Windows 10 - release information - Windows Release Information shows
    the build number as 17763.832.

Does anyone know the reason for this mismatch? it is important in my industry to be able to clearly identify the versions of operating systems used for regulatory purposes.

Thanks,

Tom

Thomas (GE Aviation), Sep 25, 2020
  4. LTSC 10 built version

LTSB > LTSC

Hi there Boban, heres a short explanation from Microsoft:

Windows 10 LTSC/LTSB: Due to naming changes, product versions that display Windows 10 LTSB will be replaced with Windows 10 LTSC in subsequent feature updates. The term LTSC is used here to refer to all long term servicing versions.

It looks like itll automatically upgrade for you over the course of updates.

SonGoku'sSon, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

LTSC 10 built version

1. LTSC 10 built version - Similar Threads - LTSC built version

2. Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021: I bought a hp probook 645 g3 windows 10 enterprises ltsc 2021 v 1809 installed in that from another person. Everything was fine but i updated to windows enterprises ltsc 2021 v 21h2. After that I imported files from an external drive and bsod appeared with full windows crash....
  3. Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021: I bought a hp probook 645 g3 windows 10 enterprises ltsc 2021 v 1809 installed in that from another person. Everything was fine but i updated to windows enterprises ltsc 2021 v 21h2. After that I imported files from an external drive and bsod appeared with full windows crash....
  4. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  5. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  6. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation to full version

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation to full version: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation ISO. I have since purchased a number of product keys on MVLSC. I have tried entering the key however it fails with following error 0xc004f050. Do I need to convert it to the full version? Do I have to re install Windows?...
  8. Windows 10 LTSC Versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 LTSC Versions: Hey, We have just installed a version of Windows 10 LTSC, winver shows as 1809 LTSC however the build number stated is 17763.316. The release information on the following website https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/ shows the build number as...
  9. Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version.

Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version.: Hi, I have recently purchased a Windows 10 LTSC 2019 key from a retailer and when I tried to activate it on my windows machine that is running also Windows 10 LTSC, it display the error code 0xC004F050, I also tryed the DISM command, and there's no current version that I can...
  10. Windows 10 LTSC 1809 version features update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 LTSC 1809 version features update: Hi, I installed Windows 10 LTSC 1809 ver, but there is no features like Windows app store, cortana and so on. How can i install those features. Please help me out....