Windows 10: LTSC iso discrepancy

Discus and support LTSC iso discrepancy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded a copy of Windows 10 LTSC evaluation 64bit English from the legit portal here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bfwqnrxgodzqixzb, Nov 21, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

1. LTSC iso discrepancy

I downloaded a copy of Windows 10 LTSC evaluation 64bit English from the legit portal here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

File name:

17763.107.101029-1455.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENT_LTSC_EVAL_x64FRE_en-us.iso

4,056,193,024 bytes

The SHA256 checksum that Microsoft provided is this:

574F00380EAD9E4B53921C33BF348B5A2FA976FFAD1D5FA20466DDF7F0258964

But the one I get is this:

668fe1af70c2f7416328aee3a0bb066b12dc6bbd2576f40f812b95741e18bc3a

I tried downloading it again on another machine and got the same result. Is the download compromised, or is it more likely that they just haven't updated the checksum list on that page?

Can anyone verify?

Thanks.

Edit:mistyped URL

submitted by /u/bfwqnrxgodzqixzb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bfwqnrxgodzqixzb, Nov 21, 2020 at 12:02 PM

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

4. RexChng Win User

LTSC iso discrepancy

Windows 10 LTSC

Hello,

Is there a easy way to upgrade W7 or W10 Pro to W10 LTSC? I tried to change product code, but it doesn't work. So I have to unzip the ISO and run the setup.exe.

Does the Create Windows 10 installation media support to install new W10 LTSC? Anybody has tried?

Thanks,

Rex

Thema:

LTSC iso discrepancy

1. LTSC iso discrepancy - Similar Threads - LTSC iso discrepancy

2. Windows 10 Memory discrepancy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Memory discrepancy: https://imgur.com/a/41DWWim The RAM usage in Performance tab shows 6.4GB usage while User tab show 1.8GB usage. I already ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool before taking these images. I dont know where the 4GB+ is being used, is this a memory leak? submitted by...
  3. Win10 LTSC and LTSC to upgrade to Win 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 LTSC and LTSC to upgrade to Win 10 Education?: Dear friend, We have VLSC lisences for all Win 10 editions. Currently our existing computers are running Win 10 LTSC. Is it possible to "upgrade" them to Win 10 Education edition, without having to install the new OS and removing all the exiting data? Thanks a lot!!!...
  4. Desktop path and shortcut discrepancy

Desktop path and shortcut discrepancy: I’ve been using Windows 7 for a while and have recently upgraded and I ran into a bit of an issue.For some tasks my preferred method is the terminal so I CD’ed to my desktop like normal,except it was largely empty in the terminal shell.My next approach was to go via...
  5. Discrepancy in download speeds to different drives?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discrepancy in download speeds to different drives?: Windows 10 I recently bought a used 2TB WD Black WD2003FZEX-00SRLA0, the original owner pulled it from a pre-built and had not used it at all, only having powered it on to ensure it worked (I received it with 22 Power On hours only). I have been using this as my main storage...
  6. Apps and features storage discrepancy

Apps and features storage discrepancy: When I look at my storage space in settings, it says apps and features take up 64.5 gb. However, when I go into the control panel and look at the list of installed programs and features there, it says they only total to 1.45 gb. Anyone know what's causing this discrepancy?...
  7. RAM usage total discrepancy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM usage total discrepancy: Why is this? The total ram usage from users is just 8 GB while total RAM in use is more than 13 GB, which is more than a 5 GB discrepancy. Always it is the same, there is a gap ranging from 4 GB to 6GB. The shared GPU memory at the time was 0.5 GB. Even though I turn off the...
  8. File size discrepancy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File size discrepancy: Hey all, I'm having an issue with downloading a file. The file is 1.3 GB while this PC has 2.36 GB remaining, yet still uses up all disk space when attempting to download. (P.S. downloading .zip files to a USB appears to corrupt them)...
  9. Discrepancy in Windows Update History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discrepancy in Windows Update History: Hello Microsoft, Recently, I checked the windows update in my Windows 10 ver. 1809 PC and there was a discrepancy observed in Windows Update History as compared to "wmic qfe" quick fix engineering command. [ATTACH] As you can see certain updates are not visible in...
  10. AU - odd discrepancy on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    AU - odd discrepancy on lock screen: I've updated two of my computers to UA now, with good success (so far, at least). One is a laptop running 10 Home, the other, a desktop/all-in-one running 10 Pro. On the laptop, when I click or slide the lock screen up to log in now, the background picture stays and the...