Windows 10: LTSC iso discrepancy

Discus and support LTSC iso discrepancy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded a copy of Windows 10 LTSC evaluation 64bit English from the legit portal here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bfwqnrxgodzqixzb, Nov 21, 2020.

1. LTSC iso discrepancy

I downloaded a copy of Windows 10 LTSC evaluation 64bit English from the legit portal here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

File name:

17763.107.101029-1455.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENT_LTSC_EVAL_x64FRE_en-us.iso

4,056,193,024 bytes

The SHA256 checksum that Microsoft provided is this:

574F00380EAD9E4B53921C33BF348B5A2FA976FFAD1D5FA20466DDF7F0258964

But the one I get is this:

668fe1af70c2f7416328aee3a0bb066b12dc6bbd2576f40f812b95741e18bc3a

I tried downloading it again on another machine and got the same result. Is the download compromised, or is it more likely that they just haven't updated the checksum list on that page?

Can anyone verify?

Thanks.

Edit:mistyped URL

submitted by /u/bfwqnrxgodzqixzb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bfwqnrxgodzqixzb, Nov 21, 2020

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Nov 21, 2020
  3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

timta2, Nov 21, 2020
  4. RexChng Win User

LTSC iso discrepancy

Windows 10 LTSC

Hello,

Is there a easy way to upgrade W7 or W10 Pro to W10 LTSC? I tried to change product code, but it doesn't work. So I have to unzip the ISO and run the setup.exe.

Does the Create Windows 10 installation media support to install new W10 LTSC? Anybody has tried?

Thanks,

Rex

RexChng, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

LTSC iso discrepancy

1. LTSC iso discrepancy - Similar Threads - LTSC iso discrepancy

2. Discrepancy on Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discrepancy on Windows 11 update: On my Windows 10 machine, PC Health Check says I am fine for Windows 11. My Windows Update in Settings says "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11." I really think it does. Why the discrepancy? Is that why I am unable to upgrade?...
  3. Discrepancy on Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discrepancy on Windows 11 update: On my Windows 10 machine, PC Health Check says I am fine for Windows 11. My Windows Update in Settings says "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11." I really think it does. Why the discrepancy? Is that why I am unable to upgrade?...
  4. Registry discrepancies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Registry discrepancies: I could not find a more appropriate category for this question.What to make of the fact that a SEARCH in RegScanner can reveal results that do not appear in Regedit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-discrepancies/7edf7060-056e-495a-a19d-51f5c433e241
  5. Document folder name Discrepancy

Document folder name Discrepancy: When setting up onedrive on my new computer, It started syncing and downloading all the files in our onedrive cloud, including those from other directories that we created using our web browser. I eventually stopped the sync and disabled/deleted onedrive, but now when I try...
  6. Major discrepancy in disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major discrepancy in disk space: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IG_CrimsonTwilight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m75oe4/major_discrepancy_in_disk_space/
  7. Make an updated ISO of the LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make an updated ISO of the LTSC: Is Microsoft Media Creation Tool suitable to create an updated ISO of a Windows LTSC if run on a system where the LTSC is installed? ------------------------------------------- Windows LTSC 1890 (17763) 173822
  8. Apps and features storage discrepancy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps and features storage discrepancy: When I look at my storage space in settings, it says apps and features take up 64.5 gb. However, when I go into the control panel and look at the list of installed programs and features there, it says they only total to 1.45 gb. Anyone know what's causing this discrepancy?...
  9. File size discrepancy

File size discrepancy: Hey all, I'm having an issue with downloading a file. The file is 1.3 GB while this PC has 2.36 GB remaining, yet still uses up all disk space when attempting to download. (P.S. downloading .zip files to a USB appears to corrupt them)...
  10. Discrepancy in Windows Update History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discrepancy in Windows Update History: Hello Microsoft, Recently, I checked the windows update in my Windows 10 ver. 1809 PC and there was a discrepancy observed in Windows Update History as compared to "wmic qfe" quick fix engineering command. [ATTACH] As you can see certain updates are not visible in...