Windows 10: luafv.sys BSOD if USB connected...What?

Discus and support luafv.sys BSOD if USB connected...What? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so just about a few hours ago I was normally using my PC, copying files, recording, etc. But when I connected my external SSD, it immediantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VancedGamer, Sep 16, 2020.

1. luafv.sys BSOD if USB connected...What?

Hi, so just about a few hours ago I was normally using my PC, copying files, recording, etc. But when I connected my external SSD, it immediantly BSODed. That was very weird so I tried it again and it happened. The error comes up as SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_ERROR.

What failed: luafv.sys.

Based on my research it is either UAC stuff or driver stuff. I had this problem with my old PC and I had to replace it, If anyone can help me, I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

:)

VancedGamer, Sep 16, 2020
  2. auggy Win User

W10 - BSOD after wake from sleep

I looked at the memory.dmp file again and the issue may be the avgMonFlt.sys (AVG File System Minifilter) caused the luafv.sys to
    crash.

I might suggest to uninstall, at least temporarily, AVG and use Windows built-in antivirus (Windows Defender) and firewall and see if the BSODs resolve.

auggy, Sep 16, 2020
  3. PHRV Win User
    dxgmms2.sys BSOD

Hello,

A while back, my computer lost power while it was installing windows updates. Since then, I've had BSODs every couple days, with various errors pointing to a driver error. These were annoying, but manageable. I tried a few basic troubleshooting steps, like
    using a removal tool for my graphics card drivers and reinstalling, but I didn't do much else.

The last couple days, the BSOD rate has ramped up, and I started seeing "dxgmms2.sys" get listed in the BSODs, which is relatively new.

I followed the instructions
    here.

And here are my dmp files resulting from that:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au4wk9mJt6sJgcFgkEXA4rOFod4-cg?e=wIzEMq

Thanks.

4. luafv.sys BSOD if USB connected...What?

non working USB ports

Hi,

In order for us to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• What happens when you try to connect a device?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    We suggest you to click this
    link
    , check the post of Azaruddin Syed and follow the steps provided to troubleshoot USB ports.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

luafv.sys BSOD if USB connected...What?

1. luafv.sys BSOD if USB connected...What? - Similar Threads - luafv sys BSOD

2. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  3. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  4. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Luafv not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Luafv not loading: Hi everybody, I got some issues on my windows lately. ccording to the event viewer, the luafv always got error on loading.My computer usually got crash, halt, especially when I do some editing with AE dan Premiere.Need help on this from you guys tr Microsoft support.Thanks....
  6. Luafv not loading

Luafv not loading: Hi everybody, I got some issues on my windows lately. ccording to the event viewer, the luafv always got error on loading.My computer usually got crash, halt, especially when I do some editing with AE dan Premiere.Need help on this from you guys tr Microsoft support.Thanks....
  7. Luafv not loading

8. USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS: I have a third gen. Lenovo Carbon X1. Up until this summer, it was running with the original Windows 10 installation from when I purhased it 2015-2016 timeframe. Last year one of the hinges broke and the wireless signal strength degraded from a broken antenna wire routed...
  9. USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS

USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS: I have a third gen. Lenovo Carbon X1. Up until this summer, it was running with the original Windows 10 installation from when I purhased it 2015-2016 timeframe. Last year one of the hinges broke and the wireless signal strength degraded from a broken antenna wire routed...
  10. USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS

Users found this page by searching for:

1. luafv pendrive

2. luafv.sys bsod