Windows 10: Lucia phone

Discus and support Lucia phone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently purchased a refurbished Nokia Lumia 930 to replace my elderly 635, i cannot connect to my Microsoft account so cant download any apps or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeteMain, Jan 20, 2020.

1. PeteMain Win User

Lucia phone

I recently purchased a refurbished Nokia Lumia 930 to replace my elderly 635, i cannot connect to my Microsoft account so cant download any apps or transfer photos etc, help!!!

:)

PeteMain, Jan 20, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Lucia phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Lucia phone

1. Lucia phone - Similar Threads - Lucia phone

2. Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...: Phone Link opens expanded so large I can't pull the top down or the bottom up. The minimize/maximize buttons are out of view and so is the text box. I can't respond or create a new text message. I am using a nearly new Lenovo Windows 11 pro laptop. This problem began about...
  3. Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...: Phone Link opens expanded so large I can't pull the top down or the bottom up. The minimize/maximize buttons are out of view and so is the text box. I can't respond or create a new text message. I am using a nearly new Lenovo Windows 11 pro laptop. This problem began about...
  4. why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...: why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-not-picking-up-my-phone-when-i/98b971c4-a2ef-41be-aecf-953e0f859b9f
  5. why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...

why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...: why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-not-picking-up-my-phone-when-i/98b971c4-a2ef-41be-aecf-953e0f859b9f
  6. Phone Link - creating a small window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - creating a small window: Dear Team,When I open the link and make a call, the pop-up window resizes to really small; I can't seem to stop it, thus making any of the options unable to load, EG. Dail buttons, etc. I've attached photos from before. After the resize, it starts resizing automatically once...
  7. Phone Link - creating a small window

Phone Link - creating a small window: Dear Team,When I open the link and make a call, the pop-up window resizes to really small; I can't seem to stop it, thus making any of the options unable to load, EG. Dail buttons, etc. I've attached photos from before. After the resize, it starts resizing automatically once...
  8. i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...: Hello, one day i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop, through a data cable. But when i insert it in the laptop usb port it is not detecting it. But when i connect the data cable through a usb hub it detect my phone. What is the problem. I even installed...
  9. i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...

i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...: Hello, one day i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop, through a data cable. But when i insert it in the laptop usb port it is not detecting it. But when i connect the data cable through a usb hub it detect my phone. What is the problem. I even installed...
  10. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...