Windows 10: Lucid sound ls 35x volume controls don’t work on windows 10?

Discus and support Lucid sound ls 35x volume controls don’t work on windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have my ls35x wired to my pc but the volume wheel and mute button don’t work. I know the game/party chat wheel isn’t supported by windows, but why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChipsAhoy68, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Lucid sound ls 35x volume controls don’t work on windows 10?

I have my ls35x wired to my pc but the volume wheel and mute button don’t work. I know the game/party chat wheel isn’t supported by windows, but why aren’t the other two working? TIA

submitted by /u/ChipsAhoy68
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChipsAhoy68, Jun 21, 2020

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Lucid sound ls 35x volume controls don’t work on windows 10? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Lucid sound ls 35x volume controls don’t work on windows 10?

Volume control not working

Thank you for the feedback. If the first solution did not work for you, we suggest you disable the enhancements on the sound and see if it helps. Simply follow the steps provided below.

• Click Start menu and type Sound and hit enter
    • Select the Playback tab and then right-click on the Speakers and select Properties.
    • Go to Enhancements tab and uncheck Disable all sound effects.
    • Uncheck the immediate mode on top of the list.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Lucid sound ls 35x volume controls don’t work on windows 10?

1. Lucid sound ls 35x volume controls don’t work on windows 10? - Similar Threads - Lucid sound 35x

2. System sounds don’t and work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds don’t and work.: If system dialog appears, there is no system sound. But they don’t play not only on system dialogs – also when I press NUM Lock/Caps Lock/Scroll Lock there is the feature to set sound accompaniments by pressing those keys in accessibility settings. System sounds are playing...
  3. System sounds don’t and work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sounds don’t and work.: If system dialog appears, there is no system sound. But they don’t play not only on system dialogs – also when I press NUM Lock/Caps Lock/Scroll Lock there is the feature to set sound accompaniments by pressing those keys in accessibility settings. System sounds are playing...
  4. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control: For the last week or two, Windows 10 has no sound and no way to control the volume. No way to adjust the volume. The volume control simply doesn't work. The volume control slider doesn't even appear when I click it!!!If I restart my PC, the problem will go away, but after a...
  5. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control: For the last week or two, Windows 10 has no sound and no way to control the volume. No way to adjust the volume. The volume control simply doesn't work. The volume control slider doesn't even appear when I click it!!!If I restart my PC, the problem will go away, but after a...
  6. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. No Beep Sound On Windows 10 Volume Control Slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Beep Sound On Windows 10 Volume Control Slider: I have tried every adjustment I know and on Google info and still can't solve the problem. I have sound accept on the sound adjustment slider in the task bar. Can anyone point me to the right directions on solving this problem. Thanks...
  8. Volume control will not work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume control will not work in Windows 10: speaker icon no longer works after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-will-not-work-in-windows-10/6c78fc02-5eb9-4e8b-bd79-99d23189d06b
  9. Sound Volume Control stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Volume Control stopped working in Windows 10: Hi, Have had windows 10 for well over a year now and haven't done any updates recently (haven't been notified of any available either). Powered down my desktop and when I booted back up, the little sound "horn" icon in the bottom right corner of the taskbar seems to be dead....
  10. Volume Control not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Control not working: The volume control on the lower right of the screen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-not-working/b1c2fb65-7937-467a-97f7-05887fb37172