Windows 10: ludo star game download issue

Discus and support ludo star game download issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hye i would nt find ludo star game on windose 10 in store...how can i download thos game..plz guide me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ANSARQURESHI, Jan 31, 2019.

1. ludo star game download issue

Hye i would nt find ludo star game on windose 10 in store...how can i download thos game..plz guide me

:)

ANSARQURESHI, Jan 31, 2019

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jan 31, 2019
  3. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 31, 2019
  4. ludo star game download issue

Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

ludo star game download issue

1. ludo star game download issue - Similar Threads - ludo star game

2. issues downloading a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues downloading a game: i am trying to download a game and i keep getting the message error 0x80004005 after i start to extract the files required. the other information it mentions is an unexpected error is preventing you from coping files required. how can i fix this running windows 10. thanks...
  3. issues downloading a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issues downloading a game: i am trying to download a game and i keep getting the message error 0x80004005 after i start to extract the files required. the other information it mentions is an unexpected error is preventing you from coping files required. how can i fix this running windows 10. thanks...
  4. Issue with downloading a game from the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  5. Issue with downloading a game from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  6. Downloaded games are facing issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloaded games are facing issues.: I don't know if this issue is due to the game itself or not. I have not seen this issue on any other computers when I played these game. So to explain the issue: Whenever I open apps, such as Wizard101 or League Of Legends, there are issues separate from one another. First I...
  7. Microsoft Store Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Installation Issues

Microsoft Store Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Installation Issues: Hi, I'm unable to install Phantasy Star Online 2 from the Microsoft Store because it says "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update". My system is completely up to date and I have no idea why it keeps saying this. I...
  8. Can't download Phantasy Star Online 2

Can't download Phantasy Star Online 2: Hi! Im trying to download Phantasy Star Online 2 but im getting the 0x8007065E error on my screen after clicking on the download button. Apparently it's related to a corrupted Windows Update file, i did my best to resolve said problem but this error keeps coming back, can...
  9. Phantasy Star Online 2 Download issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Download issue: Hi all, I've been waiting for a game to release on Windows store for a while now PSO2. I had to change my location settings in Windows to find it in the store and when I want to download it I get an error message saying in need to enable Windows Update to proceed with the...
  10. Older Star Wars games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Star Wars games: I'm installing some older Star Wars games to find out if I can still play them on 10, but I'm having a problem w/a few & hope someone can help me w/these. 1. Battle For Naboo. When I try to install, I get a message stating it's a 16Bit installer & will not run on a 64Bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ludo game for microsoft mobile lumia 535

2. ludo star download lumia 535