Windows 10: Lumia 435 no keyboard to get to About to activate reset phone

Discus and support Lumia 435 no keyboard to get to About to activate reset phone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Windows Fast Ring most recent update yesterday on Lumia 435 mobile. Now no keyboard,. I need to get to About to activate reset this phone. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gbm97, Sep 15, 2016.

1. gbm97 Win User

Lumia 435 no keyboard to get to About to activate reset phone

Hi
    Windows Fast Ring most recent update yesterday on Lumia 435 mobile.
    Now no keyboard,.
    I need to get to About to activate reset this phone.

I used to type in About in Settings search. What other way is there to get to About, or another way to reset.
    Do I need to revert back to Windows 8.1 then upgrade back to Windows 10.
    Looking for the best way...if no other way to get to About.

Thanks
    Gary

edit:
    Sorry was in a hurry for a resolve needing my phone up and running before morning.
    Ok I found About in System and now my Lumia is resetting.
    Resetting to what I don't know yet.

:)

gbm97, Sep 15, 2016

2. Error code 0x800704CF when i try to download app from windows 10 store..what is solution??

I'd like some feedback on the Windows Store reporting an error with the hex address 0x800704CF.

I've followed this thread and performed suggested operations save for the proxy fix as I'm not using a proxy.

My problem with the Windows store on this particular laptop still persists.

I'd appreciate some help.

Thank You!

About-to-switch-to-Linux, Sep 15, 2016
  3. New to Lumia. Screen display question

Could someone tell me what the displays at the top left corner of the phone mean. I get the celular network and wifi signals. Right next to the WiFi indicator, there is a square display that looks like a message. Does anyone know what it is meant to
    display?

New to Lumia, Sep 15, 2016
  4. gbm97 Win User

The reset went well with my keyboard back in working order on my Lumia 435
    First thing...stop Insider Builds for 3 days.

gbm97, Sep 15, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    I just went through that with my Lumia 640XL. I tried everything I could think of to get it working. Sadly nothing worked. Now I'm back to the previous build and switched to the Slow Ring until MS Releases a fix.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Lumia 435 no keyboard to get to About to activate reset phone - Similar Threads - Lumia 435 keyboard

2. I have a Lumia 435. When the battery hits 0% the phone stops receiving charge, I tried 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Lumia 435. When the battery hits 0% the phone stops receiving charge, I tried 2...: I have a Lumia 435. When the battery hits 0% the phone stops receiving charge, I tried 2 batteries which the same issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lumia-435-when-the-battery-hits-0-the/034bb7ce-b1f6-419e-852f-b43a7a10fb57
  3. Can’t reset Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  4. Can’t reset Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  5. Can't sign in in my lumia 435 !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in in my lumia 435 !!!: Can't sign jn to Microsoft or get apps on my Nokia lumia 435 it's brand new iv just opened it and got no apps and won't let me get any !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-in-my-lumia-435/0e992cc1-d0bd-4e04-b41c-d4ac9a159e0f
  6. Can't sign in in my lumia 435 !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in in my lumia 435 !!!: Can't sign jn to Microsoft or get apps on my Nokia lumia 435 it's brand new iv just opened it and got no apps and won't let me get any !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-in-my-lumia-435/0e992cc1-d0bd-4e04-b41c-d4ac9a159e0f
  7. Photos on Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos on Lumia phone: I used to be able to select a photo on my Windows 10 phone, click on share, and then share by e-mail or messaging. Now when I click on share it takes me to the list of sharing sources but whichever I select nothing happens....
  8. lumia phone support

in Windows 10 Customization
    lumia phone support: Guys, I need your support my contacts at my Lumia mobile dont appear after I erase Hotmail (I reset it back although ). The problem started when I couldn't send or receive sms....
  9. lumia 435 trying to update to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lumia 435 trying to update to windows 10: my phone says its accepted but says to wait for phone update but never comes waiting over a week. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/lumia-435-trying-to-update-to-windows-10/8de5c677-2638-4c1f-95da-9316fd18325b
  10. Lumia 'phone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 'phone.: I can't find a link to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/lumia-phone/71a464f7-e991-4f2d-9104-6c98dceae007

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia lumia 435 keyboard code

2. lumia 435 keyboard is not responding well