Windows 10: Lumia 650 black screen.

Discus and support Lumia 650 black screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a microsoft lumia 650 and I habe taken it to a repair shop and they replaced the screen in the repair shop and when I went back to get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GarethOwen5, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Lumia 650 black screen.

I have a microsoft lumia 650 and I habe taken it to a repair shop and they replaced the screen in the repair shop and when I went back to get my "repaired" phone he put the phone on charge but the phone didnt come on straightvaway but after waiting a while tye screen came on and he said "you need a new battery". Ive took the phone home now and it does not always work whilst the phones on charge butvsometimes it will. When the phone does work itvwill inly work when the phone is on charge but it doesnt stay on for fery long.I am going to get the new battery just incase but I am not too sure if the battery is the problem, it might be Im just not too sure, what do you think?

When I am lucky enough to get a 5 minute display on my screen it says that the battery is charged by 50%.

I have tried doing the hard reset but the hard reset doesnt display on my screen.

Nothing will display on my screen.

The phone does vibrate but nothing is being displayed on the screen.

Have you got any ideas on what the problem might be?

Thank you for your help.

:)

GarethOwen5, Oct 10, 2019

2. Lumia 650 black screen

I purchased a Lumia 650 in May this year and it wont work now as it has a black screen. I followed Microsoft instructions using their recovery tool but it still has a black screen. I contacted Laptops Direct where I purchased the phone and they told me
    that I would have to get in touch with Microsoft, however I find this impossible to do even with the phone number they gave me. How can I get a new phone or a refund from Microsoft

IainMacconmicrosoft, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft lumina 650 black screen

I also have a black screen but Windows Device Recovery Tool (v3.11) does not detect my Lumia 650, it only detects my Lumia 635.

Roberto Martínez Thellier, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Lumia 650 black screen.

Lumia 650

Hi Ian,

Since the feature is unavailable in Lumia 650, it is best that you send a suggestion using the Feedback Hub app.

To send a feedback, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the problem and then submit.

Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more help.

Arnie Est, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Lumia 650 black screen.

1. Lumia 650 black screen. - Similar Threads - Lumia 650 black

2. Geforce GTX 650

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Geforce GTX 650: For some reason the GTX 650 was working for me with windows 10 but as i used a HDMI on my CPU then i put it back in my GTX 650 it stopped working so i put it back in my CPU then looked at my Device manager just to see that there was no more Geforce in Display Adaptors so i...
  3. Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark: Everutime I turn on my lumia 650 the phone will display the Microsoft logo and then it will display a exclamation mark symbol and then it will turn off and back on and repeat the Microsoft logo and then the exclamation mark again and then this will repeat over and over....
  4. Lumia 650 stuck on explanation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 650 stuck on explanation mark: Everytime I turn my phone on the phone will display the Microsoft logo and then a big exclamation mark symbol and then turn itself off and back on again and this repeats itself over and over....
  5. weather app not refreshing. lumia 650

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weather app not refreshing. lumia 650: the weather app on my Lumia 650 will not refresh. I've factory reset my phone but it is still the same. My software is up to date. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-not-refreshing-lumia-650/7890edfe-9189-4cc8-aaef-c732579f6be7
  6. Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi: hi, my Lumia 650 keeps saying "can't connect to this network" when I try to connect the dash cam WiFi. The cam is Blackvue 590w 2ch. Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  7. PIN access on Lumia 650

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN access on Lumia 650: Hello. If I create a pin to control access to my Lumia 650 (Windows 10) will it automatically replace the account password on my other synchronised devices and apps? And if so, is 4 digit PIN safer than a strong password? I should add that the phone doesn't support Windows...
  8. Any way to "unlock" T-Mobile US bands: B2, B4, and B12 for Lumia 650?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any way to "unlock" T-Mobile US bands: B2, B4, and B12 for Lumia 650?: I have a new, unlocked Lumia 650, RM-1152. Unfortunately, I didn't look at the bands it supports for GSM LTE before I purchased it. Will I be able to flash the firmware to enable the other bands needed for it to work on T-Mobile (Bands 2, ,4, and 12)? And, if so, which...
  9. How do I tell Groove on my Lumia 650 where to find my music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I tell Groove on my Lumia 650 where to find my music?: On my PC Groove lets me tell it where to look for music. This option doesn't appear to be available on the mobile version. Specifically, when I download a podcast into my download directory Groove finds it and adds it to my music. I don't want this. I want Groove to only pick...
  10. New firmware update for Lumia 550/650 - 01078.00037.16082.410xx

in Windows 10 News
    New firmware update for Lumia 550/650 - 01078.00037.16082.410xx: New firmware update for Lumia 550/650: 01078.00037.16082.410xx Hey all, we have started rolling out a new firmware update for Lumia 550/650: 01078.00037.16082.410xx. Key improvements in this release include: •Stability and quality improvements. The availability...