Windows 10: Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi

Discus and support Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, my Lumia 650 keeps saying "can't connect to this network" when I try to connect the dash cam WiFi. The cam is Blackvue 590w 2ch. Can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andrea0066, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi

hi, my Lumia 650 keeps saying "can't connect to this network" when I try to connect the dash cam WiFi. The cam is Blackvue 590w 2ch. Can anyone help me? Thanks

:)

Andrea0066, Dec 16, 2018

2. WiFi problems on my Lumia 650

Hi, the problem affects multiple users, the page you linked describes the standard procedures for wifi and internet. But this is not a standard problem:

• The Lumia 650 connects to wifi (so there isn't any wrong password or mac address or whatever problem on the router side)
    • After a undefined amount of time (mostly a couple of hours) the phone disconnects from the wifi and:
      • the toggle in the action center says "Internet not available" (but it's not true, all other devices on that network are working fine)
      • if you try to switch off/on the wifi then the phone refuse to connect to the wifi network, with a message "Cannot connect to this network"
      • if you remove the connection from the known networks and re-add it then says "Password incorrect"
    • The only way to restore working wifi is to reboot the phone (off/on or soft reset)
    • After reboot the phone reconnects to the network without any issues, but after few hours the problem reappears again, and so on.
    Other people suggest to disable location or wifi sensor or bluetooth, but nothing of these workarounds work.

GiorgioLoi, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Dash cam feature for Lumia series?

will Nokia add a dash cam feature for the Lumia phones?

- recording clips in a loop while overwriting the oldest, and tap-to-retain function to save a current (and previous) clip from overwriteing.

Anyone would like that too?

Dirkhimself, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi

Dash cam

Running an "Anytech " dash cam, which is a bit hit and miss--- .From some perfect video clips to some can't play or wont play clips --.With no obvious reason. All on windows Media. ?

harrysmith6, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi

1. Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi - Similar Threads - Lumia 650 connecting

2. Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark: Everutime I turn on my lumia 650 the phone will display the Microsoft logo and then it will display a exclamation mark symbol and then it will turn off and back on and repeat the Microsoft logo and then the exclamation mark again and then this will repeat over and over....
  3. Lumia 650 stuck on explanation mark

Lumia 650 stuck on explanation mark: Everytime I turn my phone on the phone will display the Microsoft logo and then a big exclamation mark symbol and then turn itself off and back on again and this repeats itself over and over....
  4. Dash Cam USB Puzzle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dash Cam USB Puzzle: I have a Vantrue X4 Dashcam that can download video files (mp4) through a USB Cable. This work fine on three of my PCs (2 desktops and a laptop, all Dell) but on the fourth desktop it shows up as a USB Mass Storage device, as it should, but disappears in a few seconds. A few...
  5. Dash Cam USB Puzzle

in Windows 10 Support
    Dash Cam USB Puzzle: I have a Vantrue X4 Dashcam that can download video files (mp4) through a USB Cable. This work fine on three of my PCs (2 desktops and a laptop, all Dell) but on the fourth desktop it shows up as a USB Mass Storage device, as it should, but disappears in a few seconds. A few...
  6. Lumia 650 black screen.

Lumia 650 black screen.: I have a microsoft lumia 650 and I habe taken it to a repair shop and they replaced the screen in the repair shop and when I went back to get my "repaired" phone he put the phone on charge but the phone didnt come on straightvaway but after waiting a while tye screen came on...
  7. weather app not refreshing. lumia 650

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weather app not refreshing. lumia 650: the weather app on my Lumia 650 will not refresh. I've factory reset my phone but it is still the same. My software is up to date. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-not-refreshing-lumia-650/7890edfe-9189-4cc8-aaef-c732579f6be7
  8. HP 650 - WIFI cannot be enabled (urgent)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 650 - WIFI cannot be enabled (urgent): Hello. I have just formatted an HP 650 laptop because wifi light is orange (disabled) and cannot be enabled when pressing F12 key. In fact when pressing it FLIGHT MODE turns on instead of wifi. I have been searching the web to no avail. I have even update bios. Any ideas?...
  9. PIN access on Lumia 650

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN access on Lumia 650: Hello. If I create a pin to control access to my Lumia 650 (Windows 10) will it automatically replace the account password on my other synchronised devices and apps? And if so, is 4 digit PIN safer than a strong password? I should add that the phone doesn't support Windows...
  10. New firmware update for Lumia 550/650 - 01078.00037.16082.410xx

in Windows 10 News
    New firmware update for Lumia 550/650 - 01078.00037.16082.410xx: New firmware update for Lumia 550/650: 01078.00037.16082.410xx Hey all, we have started rolling out a new firmware update for Lumia 550/650: 01078.00037.16082.410xx. Key improvements in this release include: •Stability and quality improvements. The availability...