Windows 10: Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark

Discus and support Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everutime I turn on my lumia 650 the phone will display the Microsoft logo and then it will display a exclamation mark symbol and then it will turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GarethOwen5, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark

Everutime I turn on my lumia 650 the phone will display the Microsoft logo and then it will display a exclamation mark symbol and then it will turn off and back on and repeat the Microsoft logo and then the exclamation mark again and then this will repeat over and over.

What can I do about this?

:)

GarethOwen5, Jun 1, 2020

2. stuck on exclamation mark

Hi kindly help my phone is stuck the exclamation mark and could be the reason for that

Stericksoilo, Jun 1, 2020
  3. hpholm Win User
    stuck on exclamation mark

Lumia phones display a large ! exclamation mark during start up, if the volume-down button is held down or if the volume-down button is mechanically stuck.

Remove the back cover and inspect the tiny microswitches if possible, or 'massage' the volume button, then press and hold the power button for ~10 seconds to restart.

You may have to consult a repair facility (or a skilled friend with proper tools).

--

Hans

hpholm, Jun 1, 2020
  4. hzelhob Win User

Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark

My lumia 535 is stuck up on exclamation mark, and it wont start up.

Please help, my phone got stuck up on the exclamation mark mode. And it wont restart.

hzelhob, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark

1. Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark - Similar Threads - Lumia 650 stuck

2. Device Manager exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager exclamation mark: Hey, i just put together a new system, updated drivers/chipsets etc whatnot from the ASUS site but there's still one device that's not recognized.Other device Unknown DeviceMotherboard is asus z790-h gaming wifii7 13700k cpuDevice instance path: ACPI\INTC1085\2&DABA3FF&0...
  3. Exclamation mark on windows defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exclamation mark on windows defender.: Hello, how can I fix this? If I click on it, then windows defender crashes, everything was fine yesterday. I have google chrome by default if needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclamation-mark-on-windows-defender/37974e3a-5402-4f77-8517-47d0babb0f90
  4. Exclamation mark on windows defender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exclamation mark on windows defender.: Hello, how can I fix this? If I click on it, then windows defender crashes, everything was fine yesterday. I have google chrome by default if needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclamation-mark-on-windows-defender/37974e3a-5402-4f77-8517-47d0babb0f90
  5. Lumia 650 stuck on explanation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 650 stuck on explanation mark: Everytime I turn my phone on the phone will display the Microsoft logo and then a big exclamation mark symbol and then turn itself off and back on again and this repeats itself over and over....
  6. Exclamation mark on D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exclamation mark on D Drive: Mine is a new Dell AIO with C Drive and D Drive. I use D Drive for storage and data. It has always had an exclamation mark on the D Drive icon. Bitlocker is turned on but always tells me that device encryption is suspended and that it will start automatically next time I log...
  7. Lumia 650 black screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 650 black screen.: I have a microsoft lumia 650 and I habe taken it to a repair shop and they replaced the screen in the repair shop and when I went back to get my "repaired" phone he put the phone on charge but the phone didnt come on straightvaway but after waiting a while tye screen came on...
  8. weather app not refreshing. lumia 650

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weather app not refreshing. lumia 650: the weather app on my Lumia 650 will not refresh. I've factory reset my phone but it is still the same. My software is up to date. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-not-refreshing-lumia-650/7890edfe-9189-4cc8-aaef-c732579f6be7
  9. Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lumia 650 not connecting dash cam WiFi: hi, my Lumia 650 keeps saying "can't connect to this network" when I try to connect the dash cam WiFi. The cam is Blackvue 590w 2ch. Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  10. PIN access on Lumia 650

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN access on Lumia 650: Hello. If I create a pin to control access to my Lumia 650 (Windows 10) will it automatically replace the account password on my other synchronised devices and apps? And if so, is 4 digit PIN safer than a strong password? I should add that the phone doesn't support Windows...