Windows 10: Lumia Tap-to-Pay

Discus and support Lumia Tap-to-Pay in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Is it possible to use the contactless payment feature on Lumia 950 XL? For example: my bank account is with Santander, do I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karateka95_ETN2, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Lumia Tap-to-Pay

Hi there,

Is it possible to use the contactless payment feature on Lumia 950 XL?

For example: my bank account is with Santander, do I need to download an app from them on the Microsoft store to use Tap-to-Pay? And if they don't have an app, is it possible to use Tap-to-Pay with a different app/method?

The only thing I've been able to do is add a few loyalty cards to my Wallet app, but I wanted to try contactless payment - it would save me trouble if I leave my wallet at home!

It looks like the feature is being discontinued but I wanted to check here because I was unsure.

Many thanks,

Karateka

:)

Karateka95_ETN2, Feb 3, 2019

2. lumia 950 tap to pay

Hello,

The tap to pay feature on Windows 10 Mobile depends on the supported cards, banks, and region. We suggest that you check this link for the supported cards and how to use the tap to pay in
    Microsoft Wallet. If your card is supported, you can follow the steps below to configure the tap to pay on your
    phone:

• Open the Microsoft Wallet app (or download from the Store).

• Tap the Sign in button.

• Tap the Add a payment card.

• Tap Accept to allow Microsoft Wallet to use NFC.

• Select a card associated with your Microsoft account, or tap Add a new card. In which case you’ll need to provide all basic information of the card holder.

• Enter your phone’s PIN.

• Go back to Microsoft Wallet and re-enter the PIN.

• Choose whether you want Microsoft Wallet to know your location.

• Accept the licensing terms, and tap Next.

• Enter the security code for your card and tap Next.

• Select from the drop-down menu a method to verify your account, and tap
      Next

• Enter the verification code and tap Submit.

• Your card has now been added, tap Go to my cards to see your payment methods.

Feel free to ask if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Tap to pay on Verizon phones

Is there a Verizon Windows 10 mobile phone where tap to pay works? I have a Lumia 735, apparently it is not on the list of Approved for Tap to Pay. It seems crazy that there is not a tap to pay enabled Windows phone for the largest cellular network. Any
    insight would be appreciated - Thanks!

Kim

KimWallace07, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Lumia Tap-to-Pay

lumia 950 tap to pay

Since the card and the bank is not yet supported by Microsoft Wallet, it is best that you send a suggestion using the Feedback Hub app so we can add it in the future. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Lumia Tap-to-Pay

1. Lumia Tap-to-Pay - Similar Threads - Lumia Tap Pay

2. TAPPING OF LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TAPPING OF LAPTOP: how to know whether my laptop is being tapped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tapping-of-laptop/69cf2195-8fa2-4fa8-a118-cb54dcd6ee4d
  3. Lumia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lumia: Csak annyit tudok ide írni ha mindenki lása hogy ezek a Lumia készülékek kupreláj mert 2 hete szenvedek énis a Store hibával de egy dolog még patantat az észbe hogy Windows ről Android rá váltani le szedni Microsoft lumarol a windows rendszert és Android operációs rendszert...
  4. Lumia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lumia: Csak annyit tudok ide írni ha mindenki lása hogy ezek a Lumia készülékek kupreláj mert 2 hete szenvedek énis a Store hibával de egy dolog még patantat az észbe hogy Windows ről Android rá váltani le szedni Microsoft lumarol a windows rendszert és Android operációs rendszert...
  5. Pay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pay: Why cant i fix these myself this company wants 25USD to fix just curious https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pay/5c32fc99-399d-4658-8bff-03d212261fef
  6. Pay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pay: Why cant i fix these myself this company wants 25USD to fix just curious https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pay/5c32fc99-399d-4658-8bff-03d212261fef
  7. Pay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Taps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taps: The option to disable taps on the touchpad has disappeared. Please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taps/46fbc056-6483-4cbb-ae5c-c51a8e20a39a
  9. Tap to Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tap to Click: Can't turn off tap to click in Windows 10 on new HP computer... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tap-to-click/37276d93-9bd3-4b8c-8162-ceafe1ecad1d
  10. Double Tap

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double Tap: When I want to "enter" something and I tap that key, it always returns to the same empty space and I have to re-enter and tap "enter" again. What can cause that? It is annoying....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tap to pay lumia

2. how to do contactless payment on nokia lumia 650

3. tap to pay lumia 640 2019

4. tap and go lumia 640