Windows 10: Luxor purchase

Discus and support Luxor purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did not try to purchase anything, so please cancel any such transaction.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dianehonea, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Luxor purchase

I did not try to purchase anything, so please cancel any such transaction.

:)

dianehonea, Jul 2, 2020

2. The game Luxor on Windows 10

2 games luxor and luxor amun rising

both flicker. Windows 10 has broke my wireless settings and also

microsoft money plus deluxe (sunset)

Copperhead_Mi, Jul 2, 2020
  3. The game Luxor on Windows 10

Windows told me that I have the latest driver so no, it didn't work and I still have a flickering screen with Luxor. Luxor is my favorite game so I may be rolling back to Win 7 too. 10 may turn out to be the same nightmare that 8 was.

dinkledorf, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Luxor purchase

The game Luxor on Windows 10

I have this problem as well. Quite a few of the steam games that are similar don't work. All the luxors, elf bowling, reaxxion. All the normal business programs are working though.

MichaelIsGreat, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Luxor purchase

1. Luxor purchase - Similar Threads - Luxor purchase

2. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  3. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  4. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  5. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  6. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  7. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  8. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  9. I just purchased Luxor - when downloading it says I need administrator permission! I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Luxor - when downloading it says I need administrator permission! I am...: I am at a loss. I just purchased the game Luxor and every time I try to load it, it says I need Administrator Permission. First of all, I am the Administrator and secondly, I have downloaded many of these older games before with absolutely no problem. Is this because of a...
  10. I just purchased Luxor - when downloading it says I need administrator permission! I am...

I just purchased Luxor - when downloading it says I need administrator permission! I am...: I am at a loss. I just purchased the game Luxor and every time I try to load it, it says I need Administrator Permission. First of all, I am the Administrator and secondly, I have downloaded many of these older games before with absolutely no problem. Is this because of a...