Windows 10: lvrs64.sys

Discus and support lvrs64.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There seems to be a number of issues with this driver and neither Microsoft nor Logitech is able to help. I, like many others, are forced to work from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlbertRees, Apr 23, 2020.

1. lvrs64.sys

There seems to be a number of issues with this driver and neither Microsoft nor Logitech is able to help. I, like many others, are forced to work from home right now and having a dependable webcam and supporting software is critical for my job. There have been problems with this for many years it appears.

I have uninstalled all Logitech software yet the lvrs64.sys driver persists. Probably because the generic Windows driver, that Microsoft tells us to use does not exist on my PC and I am unable to locate it on Microsoft's site or anywhere else for that matter. So no Microsoft, uninstalling the device or updating driver does nothing because the only driver available is lvrs64.sys.

Please offer a solution. Nothing on any forums has worked and half the suggestions are not even viable.

:)

AlbertRees, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Broxigar. Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys

Hello.

In the past few days I've been experiencing a BSOD regarding the lvrs64.sys driver of Logitech (error code: SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED). I have downloaded the latest driver related software from logitech which is probably the Logitech Camera Settings;
    but, is this the problem? I've done it also in the past and for a long time I didn't have any BSOD episodes. Why now? What else could it be? Any suggestions.

Broxigar., Apr 23, 2020
  3. PC blue scree error Lvrs64.sys

I have a brand new Alien PC and I have got a blue screen of death twice now and its saying a stop code from windows cause by lvrs64.sys which I looked up and it says its my Logitech webcam system or driver. Should I uninstall and reinstall? Also the interface
    for my camera is so tiny I can blow it up at all and can barley read the stuff in the box. Its likes it the wrong resolution on my 4k Dell.

Thankyou Brad Bergeron

BradBergeron, Apr 23, 2020
  4. auggy Win User

lvrs64.sys

November updates blue screen Error

The memory.dmp file worked great and managed to pinpoint the cause of the error which was the lvrs64.sys :

BugCheck 7E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff801fa4d2fc9, ffffd000b5b488a8, ffffd000b5b480c0}

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvrs64.sys

Probably caused by : lvrs64.sys ( lvrs64+2fc9 )

The lvrs64.sys is a Logitech camera driver which has been implicated in SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (7e) errors :

lvrs64.sys - Google-Suche

The date of the lvrs64.sys appears to be Oct 22, 2012.

Can you obtain an updated driver for the camera?

auggy, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

lvrs64.sys

1. lvrs64.sys - Similar Threads - lvrs64 sys

2. lvrs64.sys is causing me problems and I'm unable to remove it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lvrs64.sys is causing me problems and I'm unable to remove it.: Recently, my PC received an update, and I noticed memory integrity was no longer functioning. Upon further inspection, I found several drivers that were incompatible due to their old age and lack of support. I was able to remove all but one which is lvrs64.sys. I've done...
  3. lvrs64.sys is causing me problems and I'm unable to remove it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lvrs64.sys is causing me problems and I'm unable to remove it.: Recently, my PC received an update, and I noticed memory integrity was no longer functioning. Upon further inspection, I found several drivers that were incompatible due to their old age and lack of support. I was able to remove all but one which is lvrs64.sys. I've done...
  4. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  5. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  6. Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys: Hi there, I was just playing Doom: Eternal and the system froze before displaying the SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD with lvrs64.sys being what failed. If there is any assistance on this matter I would be very grateful?...
  7. BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error

BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error: The computer has been giving a blue screen error for the last 1-2 months. I got the error while the computer was idle, while playing games I got ancritical process died error. And lvrs64.sys My dumb folder. https://dosya.co/y2otuoxk4dox/112020-8328-01.dmp.html...
  8. BSOD on lvrs64.sys

BSOD on lvrs64.sys: Hi - For the past few days, I'm getting intermittent BSODs faults that cite the lvrs64.sys driver, which is the Logitech webcam driver. I've updated all drivers audio, video, webcam, usb to the latest. I've also updated windows accordingly. I've attached the DMP file and...
  9. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys: As the title says, I have been encountering two same BSODs that is caused by one driver lvrs64.sys that happens to be Logitech driver from the external webcam that I bought for my laptop, Logitech C270, since my built-in webcam is broken. Please tell me if there are any...
  10. Stop Code lvrs64.sys

Stop Code lvrs64.sys: Hello, Do I need to do anything else after rebooting system? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-lvrs64sys/55495928-a1d7-41e3-aaa7-8b547d4f7010

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lvrs64.sys