Windows 10: lxcore.sys blue screen

Discus and support lxcore.sys blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , Am facing BSOD LXCORE.SYS multiple times today . WSL is running with Ubuntu . Please help to get this fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yasin Pulikkal, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:52 AM.

1. lxcore.sys blue screen

Hi ,

Am facing BSOD LXCORE.SYS multiple times today .

WSL is running with Ubuntu . Please help to get this fixed

:)

Yasin Pulikkal, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:52 AM
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

4. lxcore.sys blue screen

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Thema:

lxcore.sys blue screen

1. lxcore.sys blue screen - Similar Threads - lxcore sys blue

2. Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys: My computer keeps crashing help me Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: Netwtw06.sys I can turn on my computer and use it but after like 10-60 minutes It crashes with the message above and I don't know what to do....
  3. SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

SPuvcbv64.sys error screen: I keep getting the 'SPuvcbv64.sys' error from time to time, on my laptop. It's an HP Spectre model, running Win 10. I don't get this error on my desktop pc. The laptop starts up and everything runs well until the next time I get the error message. Why am I getting this...
  4. Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys: Hello, My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???...
  5. Windows 10 blue screen (RDWM1117.SYS)

Windows 10 blue screen (RDWM1117.SYS): Hello, I have recently got a new computer and when I try to use it, after a while, a blue screen appears. Info: Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed: RDWM1117.SYS I couldn't find anything concrete about this file on forums, so I decided to ask...
  6. Fix Netwtw04.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Netwtw04.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10: [ATTACH] This post will help you if if you receive DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, Netwtw04.sys failed error in Windows 10. System files or .sys files are the essential part of the Windows operating [...] This post Fix Netwtw04.sys Blue...
  7. Surface Book 2 Blue Screen Crash With Error on ov7251.sys

Surface Book 2 Blue Screen Crash With Error on ov7251.sys: My surface book 2 is only a few months old but it is now getting a blue screen error every time I open it (whether from standby mode or from being turned off) and restarting. The computer says the error is with ov7251.sys on the blue screen. How do I fix this?...
  8. Please Help! win32k sys critical_structure_corruption blue screen of death

Please Help! win32k sys critical_structure_corruption blue screen of death: Hi, Im getting a BSOD randomly. I think it might have something to do with my memory. I upgraded it. here is my dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhS_RrQnayioaHMXV9j9iCzrk9k -Rich...
  9. Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog. Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-GmejHGaTBaRk-vwpQmKroK8k...
  10. BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen: Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really appreciate any assistance. 85429

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lxcore.sys BSOD