Windows 10: Lync Audio Device at restart

Discus and support Lync Audio Device at restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Often, after restarting my Windows 10, it changed my default audio device by this one : Lync Audio Device. Yes, I can change to the good one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeff_Girard, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Lync Audio Device at restart

Hi,

Often, after restarting my Windows 10, it changed my default audio device by this one : Lync Audio Device.

Yes, I can change to the good one but it's awful to have this every day and to start the pc and having no sound because it's not the right one by default.

Do you have an idea to delete the process at the source of that ?

I do not use Skype, lync or Office.

Best regards,

JFG

:)

Jeff_Girard, Nov 18, 2020

2. Lync Audio Device?

After the stupid Anniversary Update, My headset stopped working. Checked my Device Manager Instead of the Drivers reading "Logitech" It reads "Lync Audio Device" SO I uninstalled the driver reset my computer and reconnected my USB Headphones and it still
    registers as "Lync Audio Device". I don't understand why the **** does Microsoft enjoy breaking thing. My headset is a USB Logitech H390 has stopped working because of this lame update. Microsoft.....WHY YOU DO DIS!!!!????

Aaron Peoples, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Logitech usb device not found shows as lync audio device

Hi, I use a Logitech USB headset it was all fine a day ago, but now system does not recognise the same and it shows up as " lync audio device". Please let me know how can i go remove this Lync audio device, i tried unstalling it, but no avail.

Vaibhav0219, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Lync Audio Device at restart

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Lync Audio Device at restart

1. Lync Audio Device at restart - Similar Threads - Lync Audio Device

2. Need to restart for new audio devices to be recognised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to restart for new audio devices to be recognised.: A while ago, I was having issues where no audio devices would show up in sound settings. I then did a live chat with Microsoft Support, who started changing services settings and uninstalling drivers unrelated to my issue, the solution was to unplug a broken usb hub, which i...
  3. Need to restart for new audio devices to be recognised.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to restart for new audio devices to be recognised.: A while ago, I was having issues where no audio devices would show up in sound settings. I then did a live chat with Microsoft Support, who started changing services settings and uninstalling drivers unrelated to my issue, the solution was to unplug a broken usb hub, which i...
  4. How do I remove 'Lync' and 'Update'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove 'Lync' and 'Update': On task manager, there is Lync and Update. How do I remove them from my laptop. I got these two things from installing office 365 or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-lync-and-update/9232bcae-a725-4b79-8074-e18984fc7c58
  5. Audio input and output device uninstalled upon restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio input and output device uninstalled upon restart.: Current OS Version : Microsoft Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 20226.1000) So after a recent windows update the sound driver in my Windows 10 got automatically uninstalled. And while attempting to make changes by adding a legacy hardware the OS crashed leading to a restart...
  6. Logitech usb device not found shows as lync audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech usb device not found shows as lync audio device: Hi, I use a Logitech USB headset it was all fine a day ago, but now system does not recognise the same and it shows up as " lync audio device". Please let me know how can i go remove this Lync audio device, i tried unstalling it, but no avail....
  7. USB headset driver now "Lync Audio" not "Logitech," but no sound

USB headset driver now "Lync Audio" not "Logitech," but no sound: I have a Logitech USB headset that had been working fine until we went on vacation in December; Windows 10 64 bit on two machines, multiple USB jacks, it all worked great. Came back from vacation, and Windows now says that instead of that device being a "Logitech headset" it...
  8. Lync Addon Notice

in Browsers and Email
    Lync Addon Notice: Has anyone seen this? I didn't install it so it must have been installed by Windows. This is a bare bones installation without any apps installed by me. [img] 4936
  9. High Definition Audio Device Show Up after Restart

High Definition Audio Device Show Up after Restart: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro x64 installed on X99 platform. My Onboard Audio in BIOS is disabled because I have Sound Blaster ZxR sound card. Last weeks, maybe after 1703 update I start to see High Definition Audion in Device Manager above Sound Blaster ZxR. That was not case...
  10. Lync Room System feature updates

in Windows 10 News
    Lync Room System feature updates: We are excited to announce feature updates to the Lync Room System (LRS) as a part of our continued effort to offer valuable Lync video experiences in the conference room. These feature updates are delivered through our LRS partners—Crestron, Polycom and SMART....