Windows 10: Lync Room System feature updates

Discus and support Lync Room System feature updates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are excited to announce feature updates to the Lync Room System (LRS) as a part of our continued effort to offer valuable Lync video experiences in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Lync Room System feature updates

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 15, 2014

2. failed windows 10 update

Hi,

There are multiple errors when you log in to your computer using a Microsoft account. One of them is "The username and password is incorrect", that can happen because Windows generates a new key every 90 days for the registry that encrypts and stores the
    password of both Lync Room System device and the Lync Room System account. However, for us to identify the root cause of the issue, we need to see where the error message "I forgot my password" is showing up. That said, a screenshot is really needed for us
    to isolate your concern.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Dec 15, 2014
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Dec 15, 2014
Thema:

Lync Room System feature updates

1. Lync Room System feature updates - Similar Threads - Lync Room System

2. Cannot find room for the EFI system partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find room for the EFI system partition.: C:\WINDOWS\system32>MBR2GPT.EXE /convert /allowfullos MBR2GPT will now attempt to convert the default book disk. If conversion is successful the disk can only be booted in GPT mode. These changes cannot be undone! MBR2GPT: Attempting to convert disk 1 MBR2GPT: Retrieving...
  3. How do I remove 'Lync' and 'Update'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I remove 'Lync' and 'Update': On task manager, there is Lync and Update. How do I remove them from my laptop. I got these two things from installing office 365 or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-lync-and-update/9232bcae-a725-4b79-8074-e18984fc7c58
  4. How do I remove 'Lync' and 'Update'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove 'Lync' and 'Update': On task manager, there is Lync and Update. How do I remove them from my laptop. I got these two things from installing office 365 or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-lync-and-update/9232bcae-a725-4b79-8074-e18984fc7c58
  5. How do I remove 'Lync' and 'Update'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cannot find room for the EFI system partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find room for the EFI system partition: Hello, Microsoft forum people.Recently I've been trying to update from legacy bios to UEFI using mbr2gpt command. However non of my attempt actually succeeded. I kept getting an "Cannot find room for the EFI system partition" error over and over again. I tried all the...
  7. Lync Audio Device at restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lync Audio Device at restart: Hi, Often, after restarting my Windows 10, it changed my default audio device by this one : Lync Audio Device. Yes, I can change to the good one but it's awful to have this every day and to start the pc and having no sound because it's not the right one by default. Do...
  8. Facebook enhances Messenger Rooms experience with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook enhances Messenger Rooms experience with new features: Today, we’re announcing new features to enhance your experience in Messenger Rooms, joinable group video calls that make it easy to spend quality time with friends, loved ones and people who share your interests. Personalize your Room In addition to...
  9. Lync Addon Notice

in Browsers and Email
    Lync Addon Notice: Has anyone seen this? I didn't install it so it must have been installed by Windows. This is a bare bones installation without any apps installed by me. [img] 4936
  10. Microsoft dropping Rooms feature on Windows Phones in March

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft dropping Rooms feature on Windows Phones in March: Microsoft has announced today that it will be dropping support for the Rooms feature on Windows Phones in March. In an email sent out to users, the company notes that you'll still be able to interact with your room photo albums, calendars, and notes, but you won't be able to...