Windows 10: Lyrics?

Discus and support Lyrics? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it now possible to view lyrics on groove music? Like, it is already 2021...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tsubasa Kashiwagi, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Lyrics?

Is it now possible to view lyrics on groove music? Like, it is already 2021...

:)

Tsubasa Kashiwagi, Jan 20, 2021

2. Nokia Music Lyrics Tab

Awesome idea, you can always leave feedback with Nokia directly regarding feature suggestions, by clicking the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page.

If you are after song lyrics, and havent' already gotten such an app for your phone, then you can download the excellent Lyrics by Musixmatch in the Store.

adrianhughesNSD, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Soutyss Win User
    Songs' lyrics on Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Hey

This is quite simple: first of all you need to add the lyrics to your MP3 file (right click -> properties - > summary tab -> advanced button -> you will have a list of options. Lurics are 6th from the top. Just click on the field next to "Lyrics" and paste
    the text).

After your file is prepared, just copy it to your Nokia using Ovi Suite.

Player shoud automatilcy detect lyrics attached to music file and should display them while playing (if not - try to hit Options while playing the song)

Good luck Lyrics? :)

Soutyss, Jan 20, 2021
  4. X6_16gb Win User

Lyrics?

Lyrics update does not show lyrics...

Hi,

Today i got update of lyrics in music player...it installed fully.............but the option is not there in music plyare............but in just one hindi song option comes HIDE LYRICS...that's it.......this option does not come in any of the song..........not
    even songs downloaded from........ovi..........what to do.............i am firmware V30.............

Regards

Kunal

X6_16gb, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Lyrics?

1. Lyrics? - Similar Threads - Lyrics

2. My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I: i have deleted the appdata as advised by Marvin's post. Still the wrong lyrics. I have tried to use Mp3tag, that shows again the right lyrics but when played they are for a completely different song.Anyone can point me in the right direction please?Thnak you EV...
  3. My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I: i have deleted the appdata as advised by Marvin's post. Still the wrong lyrics. I have tried to use Mp3tag, that shows again the right lyrics but when played they are for a completely different song.Anyone can point me in the right direction please?Thnak you EV...
  4. Fix Spotify Lyrics not working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Spotify Lyrics not working on Windows PC: [IMG]According to some Windows users, Spotify Lyrics are not showing or working on the app. Whereas, some of them reported that lyrics are not showing in the web version. In this post, we will cover both scenarios and see what can be done if Spotify Lyrics are not working on...
  5. Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility: I request Microsoft to add an Lyrics playing and lyrics search feature on Groove music Win 11. Instead of users searching an third party app for playing lyrics .Thank you...
  6. Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility: I request Microsoft to add an Lyrics playing and lyrics search feature on Groove music Win 11. Instead of users searching an third party app for playing lyrics .Thank you...
  7. How to Add and Embed Lyrics to MP3 files in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add and Embed Lyrics to MP3 files in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will discuss how to add and embed lyrics to MP3 files in Windows 11/10. Lyrics are an important tag of MP3 and other audio tracks. You can learn the exact lyrics of the song by having a look at the lyrics tag of an MP3 file. Now, if you want to […]...
  8. How to create a Lyrical Video in Windows 10 using Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Lyrical Video in Windows 10 using Photos app: [ATTACH]In this article, we will talk about how to create a lyrical video in Windows 10 using the Microsoft Photos app. If you were looking for a third-party software to create lyrics videos and didn’t already know that you can do so using the Photos app, here is a pleasant...
  9. Lyrics

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lyrics: how to I get lyrics to any song https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lyrics/84d8e587-f5d9-4b21-a6a6-15c7be98b098
  10. iTunes alternative that displays lyrics

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes alternative that displays lyrics: I'm not concerned with something that finds lyrics; I just want a free app that can show the lyrics that are already embedded in the mp3 file, like it does in iTunes. I've tried foobar and musicbee but I haven't been able to figure it out with those. I've also tried GOM with...