Windows 10: M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB.

Discus and support M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,2 days ago I booted Windows normally, however I suddenly encountered a BSOD which led to a momentary message on my screen, "Checking media presence,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yoonis11, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Yoonis11 Win User

M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB.

Hi,2 days ago I booted Windows normally, however I suddenly encountered a BSOD which led to a momentary message on my screen, "Checking media presence, No media present" which subsequently forced me into BIOS. As I had faced this issue on a previous occasion about a month ago, all I had to was restart my PC, for it to function normally again. But this time my PC would suffer the same fate when restarted, and force me into BIOS. Surveying the status of my PC through the BIOS, I found out that my M.2 SSD was not present on my drive status. Only my 1TB HDD was detected. From past memory I had r

:)

Yoonis11, Oct 8, 2021
  2. 24C
    24c Win User

M.2 NVMe SSDs in Raid 0 array?

I am not using a RAID card - there are 3 M.2 slots on the mobo - slots 1 & 2 have Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB drives - slot 3 has a Samsung 960 EVO drive .
    I can create a RAID 0 array using the 2 960 Pro drives - but it is not recognized in the Boot options.
    Strip size was changed to the suggested 128KB after this pic was taken
    I have been messing with the BIOS all night trying to figure this out - no luck

M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB. [​IMG]

3. 24C
    24c Win User
    M.2 NVMe SSDs in Raid 0 array?

@essenbe - thanks for the video - it was pretty much the same instructions I had - with the addition of the d/l folder - I installed the drivers as suggested - ended up with the below pic - Drive 2 - unallocated space is the RAID drvie - out of frustration I decided to format the drive and when it finished the "can't install" deal was still there - again out of frustration - I hit NEXT and Windows installed to the drive <- Good News/Bad News -> Windows will not boot and the drive is not listed under boot options - BUT - progress is being made -break time - *Confused

4. M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB.

about intel optane memory + NVMe™ M.2 SSD

nitially

intel optane memory M10(16,32,64gb)PCIe NVMe M.2 3.0x2 was for accelerating 2.5'SATA mechanical HDD regardless of which generation intel CPUs.

also note :

not talking about Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage (32gb+1tb, 32gb+512gb ,16gb+256gb)PCIe NVMe3.0x4 that comes as a single m.2 drive which is mounted on single m.2 slot

but now why

intel optane memory M15(16,32,64gb)(PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4)is-- paired with --PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSDs {which is mounted on two differnt m.2 slots on 7th ,8th and 9th gen intel CPUs}

what is the purpose

ex: 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD + Intel® Optane™ memory 32 GB on (Intel® Core™ i7 9750H) seen from HPs Omen X 2S - 15 Gaming Laptop.

JelittThomas, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB.

1. M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB. - Similar Threads - NVMe SSD listed

2. Slow M.2 nvme ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow M.2 nvme ssd: Hi.I have Lexar NM620 M.2 2280 256GB SSD.Recently when I checked my ssd's read and write speed I noticed a significant performance drop. This is how it used to be a month ago :And this is how it is now :I mean these speeds are not even SATA ssd speeds. Could you help me with...
  3. Slow M.2 nvme ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow M.2 nvme ssd: Hi.I have Lexar NM620 M.2 2280 256GB SSD.Recently when I checked my ssd's read and write speed I noticed a significant performance drop. This is how it used to be a month ago :And this is how it is now :I mean these speeds are not even SATA ssd speeds. Could you help me with...
  4. Slow M.2 nvme ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB.: Hi,2 days ago I booted Windows normally, however I suddenly encountered a BSOD which led to a momentary message on my screen, "Checking media presence, No media present" which subsequently forced me into BIOS. As I had faced this issue on a previous occasion about a month...
  6. M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    M.2 NVMe SSD is listed as 0.0GB.: Hi,2 days ago I booted Windows normally, however I suddenly encountered a BSOD which led to a momentary message on my screen, "Checking media presence, No media present" which subsequently forced me into BIOS. As I had faced this issue on a previous occasion about a month...
  7. Fast Startup on M.2 NVMe SSD ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Startup on M.2 NVMe SSD ?: So ever since i reinstalled the OS i haven't disabled Fast Startup on it. I used to have Fast Startup enabled on my HDD by default after OS installation because i never messed with it. But i've been reading around the web that for M.2 if Fast Startup is enabled then it might...
  8. Upgrade m.2 NVMe 256GB SSD to a larger m.2 NVMe SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade m.2 NVMe 256GB SSD to a larger m.2 NVMe SSD: I have an HP EliteDesk 800 G5 Mini PC and would like to change the boot WD_Black SN720 256GB NVMe m.2 SSD for a WD_Black SN850 500GB NVMe m.2 SSD.There are 2 NVMe M.2 slots and already have installed a WD_Black SN750 1TB NVMe Internal SSD in the second slot as a Data...
  9. question: M.2 NVMe SSD options

question: M.2 NVMe SSD options: On my existing machine, I have a 1TB GEN3 M.2 NVMe SSD (Samsung 970 Pro), connect via a PCIe3 addon card. It works fine. Soon I will be upgrading my motherboard to a modern board with 2 built-n GEN4 M.2 slots. The new CPU will be AMD Ryzen 7 3800X. I'm considering getting...
  10. NVMe M.2 SSD

NVMe M.2 SSD: Hello, I have the Asus Rog Rampage Extreme Omega motherboard, X299 chipset. Currently, I have the Samsung 970 Pro which is a PCIe 3.0x4. From what I understand my motherboard only supports up to PCIe3.0x4. I also understand that PCIe is backwards compatible. Therefore, if...