Windows 10: ?M.2 or ssd

Discus and support ?M.2 or ssd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My ? board has a M-2 slot, will that act the same as a ssd. I'm looking at a Kingmax M-2 2280 B /M SATAIII 256GB. This stuff is confusing to me some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EwryRobert, Mar 25, 2020.

1. ?M.2 or ssd

My ? board has a M-2 slot, will that act the same as a ssd. I'm looking at a Kingmax M-2 2280 B /M SATAIII 256GB. This stuff is confusing to me some times sorry for the confusion while asking my ?s. I have so much new storage in my system now all I'm trying to do is get all the power out of it I can, if I buy the M-2 can I still use the raid for my 3 tb SATA hdds? Or will it become useless for my system.
    Gigabyte Z97x gaming 3 is mine thanks for your time and have a nice night.

:)

EwryRobert, Mar 25, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

M.2 SSD no longer being recognized

Yep. It would disable the m.2 since some motherboards have the SATA bus tied to the m.2 port.

bro67, Mar 25, 2020
  3. How to check M.2 SSD Health ?

Hi friends,

I have a problem while checking my SSD Health. The application like SSD-Life can't recognize my M.2 SSD. My Notebook is HP Spectre 13.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

?M.2 or ssd e868cfa5-70cc-40a6-b769-c76b6e56f322.png

VincentAlim, Mar 25, 2020
  4. mcjclc Win User

?M.2 or ssd

M.2 SSD card

How do I get my Gemini laptop to recognize the M.2 SSD card

mcjclc, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

?M.2 or ssd

1. ?M.2 or ssd - Similar Threads - ssd

2. My pc boots up with the wrong ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc boots up with the wrong ssd: I built my pc and installed a 1tb ssd and downloaded windows 11 on the 1tb ssd then I bought a 2tb ssd. When I installed the new 2tb ssd I removed the old 1tb ssd and installed windows on the new 2tb then I plug back the old 1tb ssd. I have both on my pc now. I turn on my pc...
  3. My pc boots up with the wrong ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc boots up with the wrong ssd: I built my pc and installed a 1tb ssd and downloaded windows 11 on the 1tb ssd then I bought a 2tb ssd. When I installed the new 2tb ssd I removed the old 1tb ssd and installed windows on the new 2tb then I plug back the old 1tb ssd. I have both on my pc now. I turn on my pc...
  4. my external ssd won't connect in explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my external ssd won't connect in explorer: Hello Everone,I need your help guys!Since I downloaded photos from my iPhone that were in HEIC format, I sent them to my external SSD, and quickly my external SSD stopped working. My external ssd E: won't connect in explorer, and is looking like this:When I plug it in, the...
  5. my external ssd won't connect in explorer

my external ssd won't connect in explorer: Hello Everone,I need your help guys!Since I downloaded photos from my iPhone that were in HEIC format, I sent them to my external SSD, and quickly my external SSD stopped working. My external ssd E: won't connect in explorer, and is looking like this:When I plug it in, the...
  6. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  7. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  8. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  9. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  10. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...