Windows 10: M-Audio Trigger Finger not recognized in Windows 10 64

Discus and support M-Audio Trigger Finger not recognized in Windows 10 64 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I rescued from my basement and old USB Midi Device, the M-Audio Trigger Finger, the first one and tried it on my Win 10 64 computer. Immediately a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FernandoLlamas, Jan 21, 2019.

1. M-Audio Trigger Finger not recognized in Windows 10 64

I rescued from my basement and old USB Midi Device, the M-Audio Trigger Finger, the first one and tried it on my Win 10 64 computer. Immediately a message appears of not recognizing the device. It's supposed to be a class complied driver device, still I searched for old win 7 64 drives (not any newer developed) and still not recognized. Searched the forums and found this: https://getsatisfaction.com/m-audio/topics/trigger-finger-not-pro-not-recognized-europoiqsqd5k " but there have been reports of these not working correctly on some installs of Windows 10. In particular, I've seen a few cases where the drivers weren't signed and thus didn't recognize or allow class-compliant devices to respond correctly. The process for resolving this is a little too Windows technical for this forum".

All that said, I'm up to submerge in the Windows technical stuff. Is there a way I can make it work?

Thanks

:)

FernandoLlamas, Jan 21, 2019

2. MIDI Interface Not Recognized

Hey guys,

I make music with M-Audio's Trigger Finger MIDI control surface and my Asus desktop with Windows 10 doesn't recognize the device when it becomes plugged in but when it's plugged into my Asus Netbook with Windows 10 it's recognized and drivers automatically
    install fine. Now I contacted M-Audio and I manually downloaded their drivers and the device was still not recognized. M-Audio then recommended me to contact you guys to see what further troubleshooting I can do to get it working. Any suggestions would be
    great, thanks!

-Brett

BrettHagreen, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

M-Audio Trigger Finger not recognized in Windows 10 64

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

M-Audio Trigger Finger not recognized in Windows 10 64

1. M-Audio Trigger Finger not recognized in Windows 10 64 - Similar Threads - Audio Trigger Finger

2. M-AUDIO M-TRACK SOLO IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS A DEVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M-AUDIO M-TRACK SOLO IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS A DEVICE: I am having the exact problem that M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer. - Microsoft Community this person is having, I don't know what to do. I've done everything both people have recommended, and nothing seems to work. I am currently using the HP STREAM laptop...
  3. M-AUDIO M-TRACK SOLO IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS A DEVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    M-AUDIO M-TRACK SOLO IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS A DEVICE: I am having the exact problem that M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer. - Microsoft Community this person is having, I don't know what to do. I've done everything both people have recommended, and nothing seems to work. I am currently using the HP STREAM laptop...
  4. Is there any audio driver for ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0 motherboard on Windows 10 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any audio driver for ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0 motherboard on Windows 10 64-bit?: Hello, I have Windows 10 64-bit currently 20H2 on this motherboard ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0. Even the official website of ASUS doesn't have any audio driver for this motherboard on Windows 10 64-bit they have audio driver for Win8.1 and below. I tried many variation of drivers...
  5. Is there any audio driver for ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0 motherboard on Windows 10 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any audio driver for ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0 motherboard on Windows 10 64-bit?: Hello, I have Windows 10 64-bit currently 20H2 on this motherboard ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0. Even the official website of ASUS doesn't have any audio driver for this motherboard on Windows 10 64-bit they have audio driver for Win8.1 and below. I tried many variation of drivers...
  6. Is there any audio driver for ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0 motherboard on Windows 10 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. M-Audio M-Track Sound Card Input Un-recognized

M-Audio M-Track Sound Card Input Un-recognized: Hello,My M-Audio 2x2 Sound Card Drivers are installed & Functioning in my Music Softwares no problem with that.My issue is that the Card is showing in my PC Sound Output Devices like shown in the picture belowBut the M-Audio 2x2 Device is not showing in the Sound Input Device...
  8. MIDI Windows 10, M-Audio

MIDI Windows 10, M-Audio: Hi. I just updated from Win 8.1 to 10. I had two M-Audio MIDI interfaces that were working very happily on Win 8.1 with the M-Audio driver 6.1.3. Since I migrated, I can't even install this driver. Any installation says 'Setup Wizard Ended Prematurely'. Clean boot, hooked...
  9. Windows is not recognizing an NVMe M.2 drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows is not recognizing an NVMe M.2 drive: Have Win 10Pro everything is fine except I can Not get a new NVMe M.2 to be recognized correctly by the OS it sees it as a SATA even though it is in a M.2 slot on Motherboard. I need more of an order of things to be done between the BIOS and Win 10. I installed a Samsung 970...
  10. M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.: My M-Audio M-Track 2x2 audio interface worked perfectly fine and I never had any problems with it. Today suddenly out of nowhere while I was gone from my room for one hour with my computer still on something must've happened on it's own and now it's not being recognized at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. m audio trigger finger win 10

2. trigger finger windows 10

3. M-Audio Trigger Finger on Windows 10