Windows 10: M$ Reveal new security standards

Discus and support M$ Reveal new security standards in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; WINDOWS 10 users can now check whether their PCs meet Microsoft’s requirements for a “highly secure” device. The main requirements Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dencal, Nov 11, 2017.

1. dencal Win User

M$ Reveal new security standards

WINDOWS 10 users can now check whether their PCs meet Microsoft’s requirements for a “highly secure” device.

The main requirements Microsoft outlined are a 64-bit processor which has to be at least seventh generation.
    For those PCs with an Intel processor, this would have to be the Kaby Lake CPU.

Microsoft releases strict standards for Windows 10 devices

:)

dencal, Nov 11, 2017
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Nokia 130 exact video formats?

What is ‘standard’ MPEG-4? Nokia did not reveal such information in the past. Would be suprised, if they woke-up. Therefore, you have to extract this yourself: Therefore, does ?

Abi99 (2), Nov 11, 2017
  3. emh5945 Win User
    100% disk usage only when typing

It was revealed today that MicTray64 is a malicious keylogger created and shipped by HP.

Keylogger Found in Audio Driver of HP Laptops

You should change the passwords of any accounts you've logged into on that laptop

emh5945, Nov 11, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 11, 2017
  5. dencal Win User
    Put it down to my age Brink.....I certainly missed that one....I note you beat me by four days.

dencal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. M$ Reveal new security standards - Similar Threads - Reveal security standards

2. Standard Hardware Security not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Standard Hardware Security not supported: Windows Security has worked for my PC since I got it in August but now my PC now has the "Standard Hardware Security not supported" error message. I have tried all the past fixes I could find and even took my PC to a fresh install. It will not go away. Is there a fix? Is my...
  3. Standard hardware security not supported.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard hardware security not supported.: Hello everyone. I recently reset windows to factory settings via restore and now in windows defender standard hardware security is not supported. How to fix it? Windows 11 21h2....
  4. Standard hardware security not supported.

Standard hardware security not supported.: Hello everyone. I recently reset windows to factory settings via restore and now in windows defender standard hardware security is not supported. How to fix it? Windows 11 21h2....
  5. "standard hardware security not supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "standard hardware security not supported": I recently upgraded my laptop and when I opened it again it showed me this issue. Will this affect my usage and performance in any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/standard-hardware-security-not-supported/0a42effe-f209-4b3f-8ec5-97770b6e0620
  6. Standard Hardware Security Not Supported

Standard Hardware Security Not Supported: Everything was working fine until I reset my pc. In fact, I even had support for enhanced hardware security. TPM2.0 and SecureBoot is enabled. Virtualization features are enabled. No other setting in my bios is related to the requirements, and yet it's saying it's no longer...
  7. Standard Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Standard Security: Sirs, Why am I told 'Standard hardware security not supported' in Settings, even though I have 20H2 installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/standard-security/bd5740f4-113e-4f23-bc99-d48f61a81c13
  8. Standard Hardware security not supported

Standard Hardware security not supported: I recently clean-installed Win 10 Home, and i came to find this message saying "Standard Hardware security not supported". I passed all 3 of 4 requirements -TPM 2.0, Secure Boot, DEP. However i dont know how to check for UEFI MAT....
  9. Security standard hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Security standard hardware: In checking my security programs I received a message under Standard Security is not supported. I have tried to do everything I could but I got no positive results. Is my PC in danger of raids? I use Microsoft 10....
  10. Standard hardware security not supported

Standard hardware security not supported: Hello. I have a new laptop with built in windows 10 yet i get this alert. Why and what is to be done? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/standard-hardware-security-not-supported/7e57128e-c610-41bd-a4f1-f4bc4ad3b687"