Windows 10: M Track 2×2 audio interface

Discus and support M Track 2×2 audio interface in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Anytime I'm working with my m track 2 x 2, it will just stop working and there's nothing I can do about it unless I unplug the power cable and plug it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mysta BlackBeatz, Aug 10, 2020.

1. M Track 2×2 audio interface

Anytime I'm working with my m track 2 x 2, it will just stop working and there's nothing I can do about it unless I unplug the power cable and plug it back again.

Please help me solve this because it's killing me as slowing down my work.

:)

Mysta BlackBeatz, Aug 10, 2020

2. Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.

Hi Richard,

We see that you are facing difficulties in audio recording using M-Track. Could let us know, are you referring to M-audio M-Track device? However, we recommend you to refer

Troubleshoot audio recording from Audacity
    and try performing the steps and check.

If you are referring to M-audio M-Track, please try downloading driver and firmware for the device and microphone form
    M-Track download Support check if it helps. If the issue still persists, we would suggest you to get in touch with
    M-track Support for further assistance.

Regard,

Manjunath_H, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 10, 2020
  4. NuclearNS Win User

M Track 2×2 audio interface

Problems installing the driver (M-audio m-track II)

NuclearNS, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

M Track 2×2 audio interface

1. M Track 2×2 audio interface - Similar Threads - Track 2×2 audio

2. New M.2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New M.2: Greetings,I've recently installed a second M.2 First one is my primary C: I installed a few games and it was working fine for a few days.Then suddenly it would Bluescreen Crash and restart my Windows 11 every time i would start a game.I installed and ran CrystalDiskMark and...
  3. M.2 not detected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 not detected.: Hi!I recently bought an Gigabyte Ryzen M.2, it dosen't show up in diskmanagment, but shows up in every other place, and tells that it is there. How can I make diskmanagment detect it too?...
  4. M.2

in Windows 10 Customization
    M.2: For a better picture, I have an SSD, a brick, and an m.2 SSD I boot from this m.2 I just purchased another m.2 with more memory that I would use to store my games to increase load times. However, I installed the new m.2 and when I boot the computer, I am getting an m.2...
  5. M.2 slot .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    M.2 slot .: 1-Is there any m.2 sata or nvme slot available in HP Pavilion AU620tx laptop? 2-Is the DVD slot is slower than the HDD slot ? I want to add an HDD there so I don't know about is there any speed difference between HDD slot and DVD slot....
  6. ?M.2 or ssd

?M.2 or ssd: My ? board has a M-2 slot, will that act the same as a ssd. I'm looking at a Kingmax M-2 2280 B /M SATAIII 256GB. This stuff is confusing to me some times sorry for the confusion while asking my ?s. I have so much new storage in my system now all I'm trying to do is get all...
  7. M.2 SSD's

M.2 SSD's: Does anyone here run their OS on an M.2 SSD? And if so, do you notice any difference in speed than a regular SSD? 114991
  8. M.2 ssd's

M.2 ssd's: Hi all just to ask I have a asus z170ar I have a intell 520 ssd and just wanted to upgrade to a m.2 and was looking at a samsung nvme m.2 960 evo 500gig or a pro, my mob say it is a m.2 pcie m type. would it fit? 105095
  9. m.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Support
    m.2 ssd: Hi all can you clone a ssd to a m.2 ssd, making the m.2 ssd the boot drive? 68728
  10. M.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    M.2 ssd: Hello, I need some help. I hope I choose the right forum section, newbie here. I purchased a MyDigitalSSD 128GB (MDM242-SBe-128) from Amazon.com, I want to prepare this drive for use in my Dell 3050 mini PC to increase the boot drive size from 32gb to 128gb. The Dell...