Windows 10: M2 not showing up in bios

Discus and support M2 not showing up in bios in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I have two M2 dives, one with windows installed and the other for storage.For some reason, windows will recognise both drives but in bios, the C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lew_380, Apr 26, 2021.

1. lew_380 Win User

M2 not showing up in bios

Hi,I have two M2 dives, one with windows installed and the other for storage.For some reason, windows will recognise both drives but in bios, the C drive will not show up. If I dig deeper in the bios in subsequent "boot" settings, I can find both drives but it doesn't show up in the main boot section. So every time windows restarts it tries to boot into D drive unsuccessfully, i have to use F11 and manually select the correct boot drive which works fine as a work around.In my D drive, this "windows" folder keeps appearing with log files, even after it has been deleted. I only had one drive con

:)

lew_380, Apr 26, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Qtip Win User
    M2 Drives being seen in BIOS, but only one shows up in Windows 10

Replaced MB/CPU. New Board is an ASUS X299 Deluxe. In the BIOS I can see both the M2 Drives I've installed. IN windows only the 1Tb drive installed in the first M2 slot, while the 2nd 2Tb drive doesn't appear. I've upgraded to the most current Bios, and installed Samsung's NVMEe driver V3.1. Drive doesnt appear in device manager or admin tools disk management. Am Looking for suggestions, please and thank you.

4. M2 not showing up in bios

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

M2 not showing up in bios

1. M2 not showing up in bios - Similar Threads - showing bios

2. tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10: I'm trying to update to windows 11 but pc health check states that TPM 2.0 must be supported. I followed the prompts and attempted to enable it in bios however nothing related to "security" shows up. I read another article on here where it says my motherboard may not support...
  3. tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10: I'm trying to update to windows 11 but pc health check states that TPM 2.0 must be supported. I followed the prompts and attempted to enable it in bios however nothing related to "security" shows up. I read another article on here where it says my motherboard may not support...
  4. tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. All drives show up in BIOS, black screen with white line when booting after BIOS screen,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All drives show up in BIOS, black screen with white line when booting after BIOS screen,...: My computer was idle, blue screened, and shut off. I didn't see the error message because I was across the room. When I went to my pc, it was a black screen with a flashing white line on the top left. There's nothing in my BIOS I can change to fix this, but all three drives...
  6. All drives show up in BIOS, black screen with white line when booting after BIOS screen,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All drives show up in BIOS, black screen with white line when booting after BIOS screen,...: My computer was idle, blue screened, and shut off. I didn't see the error message because I was across the room. When I went to my pc, it was a black screen with a flashing white line on the top left. There's nothing in my BIOS I can change to fix this, but all three drives...
  7. All drives show up in BIOS, black screen with white line when booting after BIOS screen,...

8. After chkdsk /r windows won't boot and drive C won't show in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After chkdsk /r windows won't boot and drive C won't show in bios: Lately, I started noticing that the new NVIDIA driver won't be installed, I tried deleting it and restoring it a few times, and one time when I did that somehow the audio driver got damaged I have no idea how - I started hearing differently from the usual. While installing...
  9. After chkdsk /r windows won't boot and drive C won't show in bios

After chkdsk /r windows won't boot and drive C won't show in bios: Lately, I started noticing that the new NVIDIA driver won't be installed, I tried deleting it and restoring it a few times, and one time when I did that somehow the audio driver got damaged I have no idea how - I started hearing differently from the usual. While installing...
  10. After chkdsk /r windows won't boot and drive C won't show in bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging